Dining reservation question

Charade67

DIS Veteran
I will be able to book ADRs in early April. What time of day will reservations open? I’m on the east coast, so be I want to be sure to take the time difference into consideration.

Reservations are available starting at 6am PST. Reservations for some of the popular places like Blue Bayou or Oga's disappear almost instantly, so it's good to be signed in and ready to go right at 6. I usually start trying to book at 5:59 am.

If they don't mysteriously drop at 0300 Pacific (6 a.m. Eastern) as was the case during all five days I was searching for them.
If you're after a highly coveted ADR, I'd personally try at 6 Eastern. If they're not available, try again at 9.

If they don't mysteriously drop at 0300 Pacific (6 a.m. Eastern) as was the case during all five days I was searching for them.
If you're after a highly coveted ADR, I'd personally try at 6 Eastern. If they're not available, try again at 9.
Thank you for that advice. I’m looking for a couple of highly popular reservations.

I will be able to book ADRs in early April. What time of day will reservations open? I’m on the east coast, so be I want to be sure to take the time difference into consideration.
I'm in my booking window right now and while the day appeared in the 3-6am pacific time, the app would error, but I could book through the web browser at those times. After 6am PST then the app worked again.

Though the web browser wouldn't use the saved credit card we have like the app would, which is annoying since I was in bed :P
I've found over the last few days Oga's is really the thing that goes fast and has nothing available. I would still have options for Blue Bayou today and even for the bookings yesterday time still come up. We haven't been looking for Carthay circle or Lamplight but they still come up with open times. So there is hope even if you aren't logged in right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter