Dining reservation issues

No_strings

Earning My Ears
Hi, trying to book dining reservations on the app and website, and seems as if it allows me to select available reservations, but getting the 'Please try again' screen. Was able to book 1 reservation on the exact day that is 60 days out, but not the rest of the week. Anyone else having issues today?

I was able to book dining reservations on the website, but still seems to be issues with the MDE app. Tried updating and also deleting and re loading app, but no change. If anyone else has issues please let me know. Trying to see if it is a personal app issue. Thank you

I was having issues with the app in general yesterday. It signed me out and then when I logged back in it said I had no plans (I have park reservations, tickets and hotel for a trip in May) and then everything appeared. Wondering if they just sent out an update to the app and it's experiencing issues.

I get the same message “Please try again we’re having trouble loading screen” when I’m trying to reserve dining when I’m on the screen with my saved credit card info. App is up to date, credit card valid/not expired date. I have been getting the message for months. I end up just booking on the website instead of the app but would love to know how to fix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter