Dining plan...worth it??

Not sure what you're referencing about alcohol coming with the dining plan -- but that didn't start until very recently. Not sure if that was something they did way back when, but at least in 2016 and 2017, alcohol was not included in any of the dining plans. 2018 was when they started the included alcoholic drink.
Alcohol has never been included in any of the dining plans until this past year. However, at one time they did offer a premium wine add on package that I remember purchasing many years ago.

I planned our last trip in April. Rented DVC and added Counter Service plan.

Researched where the drinks were. Where the best snacks were. The bang for our buck meals. I have a thread on the restaurant page with my notes.

Yes I got my money's worth, but it was work. Well, fun anticipatory work! I enjoyed using mobile ordering and bypassing the hordes waiting in line! (Why does no one else use it?) I also enjoyed the mild buzz from the alcoholic drinks! We still had 3 snack credits to burn at the confectionary/bakery in Disney Springs the last day. Now, that's the way to use them up! The selection is heavenly.

Also, the Polite Pig in Disney Springs is the biggest bang for your buck counter service wise. You can really get the most expensive drink with the most expensive meal there for 1 counter service credit. I bet that changes by the end of this year! It's just too good a deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter