Dining Plan Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven’t actually, thanks for the tip!
We arrive on Dec 19.
Actually I have noticed that isn't on my AsM reservation but is on my pop century reservation and I'm staying there for 2 days after my AsM stay. Odd. Even odder is that it isn't on my Movies stay in August/September next year.

Actually I have noticed that isn't on my AsM reservation but is on my pop century reservation and I'm staying there for 2 days after my AsM stay. Odd. Even odder is that it isn't on my Movies stay in August/September next year.
My guess is they are getting ready to roll it out soon and are testing the app, website etc. My app is up to date and it’s not showing up.
Either way, would love it if it was an option we could add on for our Christmas trip. I think it’s more likely for 2022 though.

We fly out on 19th December, and check into OKW on 23rd. I've not got any DDP icon on my MDE for my OKW reservation, or for my Pop reservation for next August.

In theory, it shouldn’t be hard at all to put back in place. Yes, some restaurants are still closed (not many), but that shouldn’t be the ultimate decision for not bringing it back yet. They rolled out an entirely new system in Genie so it makes me wonder what the real hold up is.

I'm anxiously awaiting an announcement for our Jan 2022 trip! It's so much easier for us to pre-pay for our food even if it isn't much of a savings. I so hope to hear something in time!!!

We have to pay off our vacation on December 21st, and if dining gets released after that, I'll have to re-book everything right?

I'm anxiously awaiting an announcement for our Jan 2022 trip! It's so much easier for us to pre-pay for our food even if it isn't much of a savings. I so hope to hear something in time!!!

We have to pay off our vacation on December 21st, and if dining gets released after that, I'll have to re-book everything right?

I don't believe you would need to rebook. You should be able to add dining plan and pay the extra cost.

I don't believe you would need to rebook. You should be able to add dining plan and pay the extra cost.
that would be wonderful because I was sick at the thought that we would lose our great room at the contemporary in order to get dining.

that would be wonderful because I was sick at the thought that we would lose our great room at the contemporary in order to get dining.

If adding a dining plan, you can do that without rebooking. Switching deals (for example, applying a free dining offer) would require rebooking.

I am sure there are plenty people waiting for the return of the dining plan. With all the new ways Disney has increased prices, I am sure it will go up in price a lot, but I want the option at least.

It never worked out as a big savings for us. It was more of a convenience.

Anyway I am watching many sites for any kind of glimmer of hope, but most just speculate. Maybe we can all watch together and hope for some official news soon.

I wont go back without the DDP. Went in August and was shocked by prices of things I never looked at before. Even worse was my CC bill when we got home. I love having everything prepaid and just leaving a tip when there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter