Dining Plan and Package Deals

javamom

<font color=green>Rumored Avatar Fairy<br><font co
I have a question about how the dining plan works with things like the Fantasmic Dinner Package and the Candlelight Processional?

Can some one explain how that works? What if I decide not to use my credits for these meals??

I have never done the Fantasmic package before, and paid out of pocket for the CP package, but to my knowledge (and someone correct me if I'm wrong), both the Fantasmic and CP packages are 1 credit per person under the DDP. You don't have to use your credits for these meals if you don't want to, just pay like you would normally if you weren't on the plan.
Hope this helps a bit!! :cheer2: And by the way, the CP is fantastic if you have never been before!! :thumbsup2

If you choose to do the Fantasmic! Dining Package with DDP credits, as a Signature restaurant Brown Derby requires two credits per diner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter