Dining online..

Natasha&Matt

<font color=royalblue>I fancy Prince Eric<br><font
Hello everyone

The next couple of days i can book some reservations and i wanna do it online, do i need any ref number to give them? or can i just register on the site and make reservations?

You need your Disney reservation number IF you are staying at a Disney resort and want to tie it up with your reservation. The usual reason for people doing this is that they want to take advantage of the 180 + 10 priviledge which comes with a Disney resort booking. You don't have to use it though as the online and telephone reservation system are for anyone wanting to make ADR's, not just for Disney guests. I do recommend however, that you take a bit of time to play around on the website to familiarize yourself with it beforehand. I hope you get every single ADR you want! :thumbsup2

The benifits of having your Disney US reservation number are that:
  1. You can take advantage of the +10 days for onsite guests
  2. If you have the dining plan you won't have to pay upfront for any meals that would otherwise require prepayment in full

Now that the reservations are back to 180 days the plus 10 is less important unless you want either Le Cellier or CRT (and maybe Ohana)

So without my res number i can still book 180 days in advance?

Yes you can. It is the "+10" that requires the ressie no. as this is the proof that you have a Disney Hotel reservation which entitles you to the 190 days.

I had a go at 'dummy' booking on-line and personally didn't like it. I think it was more not trusting myself than anything.

I got my reservation number (US one) from Thomas Cook and used the good old regular method of calling up Disney Dining...can't beat hearing those lovely CM's voices anyway...I'm a sucker for a Floridian accent! :yay:

Im so confused!! i got my res number now but i dont have a clue where im meant to be putting it???! Anyone help?

Im so confused!! i got my res number now but i dont have a clue where im meant to be putting it???! Anyone help?

No worries now i am sorted Grrrr!! my name wasnt the lead name it was Matts!!! Thanks everyone x

Thanks hun i got all that i wanted atm need to try and get chef Mickeys tomorrow as i havent done that one yet and would love to have breakfast there one day! Also gunna call up next week and book Victoria and Alberts for Matts birthday surprise. Thanks for all your help. x

Yey :banana: I'm glad to see you've managed to get some of your reservations so far hun. Got my fingers crossed for you to get Chef's and V&A's! :wizard::wizard:

Right ive done them all now lol i think may chnage a few!

T Rex
Ohana Eve
Ohana Breakfast
Donalds Safari Breakfast
Cape May Breakfast
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Chef Mickeys Breakfast
Raglan Road
Le Cellier
California Grill
50s Primetime Cafe
Victoria & Alberts ( Matts Birthday surprise )

Wooohoooo!!!!

The ADR calculator can be found HERE

Hope that helps :) The date is a US format, so it's month/day/year :)

Tasha - looking good hun! Plenty there too keep you both busy!

Right ive done them all now lol i think may chnage a few!

T Rex
Ohana Eve
Ohana Breakfast
Donalds Safari Breakfast
Cape May Breakfast
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Chef Mickeys Breakfast
Raglan Road
Le Cellier
California Grill
50s Primetime Cafe
Victoria & Alberts ( Matts Birthday surprise )

Wooohoooo!!!!

We have put nearly all of the above on our list :goodvibes Have not put T Rex as not on dining plan and V&A - great you got them all :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter