Dining During Covid Question

goodferry

DIS Veteran
We arrive at the Hard Rock on Sunday and will be there until Wednesday. I read that you HAVE to have a reservation for a sit down meal. I have gone ahead and made those reservations (Hello Toothsome, why so hard???) My question is that my husband and I will often stop at one of the restaurants on City Walk for a drink at the bar in the afternoon and I wasn't sure if that is still allowed?

yes at some of them, if they are seating bar patrons. Some places like Pat O'Briens will not. Margaritaville and NBC will. Sometimes the bar is blocked out and no seats are even there. The carts are open, and the take away windows are open too.

My son and I did just that at Margaritaville during our stay a couple of weeks ago. There was a pretty long line of people waiting for a table, but we just walked past them, told the host we were going to the bar, and she said "no problem". There were even people there getting full meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter