Dine with Shamu and Weather

claire_ont

Mouseketeer
We are hoping to book Dine with Shamu for our Christmas vacation. In all the pictures I have seen. the tables seem to be out in the elements, and the sun is shining brightly. Is there some form of cover to protect against rain?

Claire

We are hoping to book Dine with Shamu for our Christmas vacation. In all the pictures I have seen. the tables seem to be out in the elements, and the sun is shining brightly. Is there some form of cover to protect against rain?

Claire

I am interested in the answer to this as well. The site says they do not cancel due to rain, so there must be some sort of cover available :confused3.

Have you called to find out when they will be releasing December dates for booking? I know online only goes to September 3 right now.

I just keep checking the website for availability to book. So far it seems to be a month in advance. I have not called.

Not sure pouring rain over the food would make for an enjoyable meal. I am hoping some one has been there while it was raining and can answer the question.

Claire

At the old dine with shamu, if it was pouring rain, there were coverings that were pulled down while guests ate however these prevented you from seeing the pool. Once the interaction with the whale and trainer was set to begin, the coverings were raised so you could see the interaction. If it is lightning, the interaction will probably be delayed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter