Digital Membership Cards?

How do I get to my wallet on the app?

Thanks!
The wallet isn’t part of the MDE app - people are talking about the digital wallets on their cellphones. There’s a process to go through to add your AP or ticket to that wallet, and it appears that link is now showing DVC membership and other affiliations via the card in the wallet. If you haven’t already added anything to your cellphone wallet, search for Disney Magic Mobile to find instructions. If you did install MM already, the affiliations are updating automatically.

The wallet isn’t part of the MDE app - people are talking about the digital wallets on their cellphones. There’s a process to go through to add your AP or ticket to that wallet, and it appears that link is now showing DVC membership and other affiliations via the card in the wallet. If you haven’t already added anything to your cellphone wallet, search for Disney Magic Mobile to find instructions. If you did install MM already, the affiliations are updating automatically.
Thanks, I was using the search option in MDE for “Magic Mobile”. This did not work.

But it was found when I searched for “MagicMobile” (one word). From there, I was able to select a DVC membership card design and add it to my phone’s wallet.

This

Im MDE mobile version. Click the hamburger menu, three lines, bottom right. It should be roughly the third icon down on the left side. "Disney MagicMobile".
Yeah, I have that. When I click on Magic mobile I see:
But when I open the wallet and click the old three dots I see:

And no affiliations.

Just posted in the other thread, but we have only resale (so white card for us) and I was able to select a MM DVC style.

On the extended menu, it shows
DVC ND, DVIC

So I guessed ND means "Not Direct" and someone else suggested "No Discount"

Attachments

• IMG_5875.jpg
    IMG_5875.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 76
Just posted in the other thread, but we have only resale (so white card for us) and I was able to select a MM DVC style.

DVC ND, DVIC

I assume your wallet card graphic is the same "blue" card as everyone else and not a white one?

Yeah, I have that. When I click on Magic mobile I see:
View attachment 634934
But when I open the wallet and click the old three dots I see:

View attachment 634935
And no affiliations.

DVC ND, DVIC

Ours says DVC Y so might mean Yes Discounts?

I assume your wallet card graphic is the same "blue" card as everyone else and not a white one?
My wallet card is still the one I chose for my AP when MM first came out. But now on the back it says it’s a Disney MagicMobile Pass, below that it says Access Badge.

DVC ND, DVIC

So, I'm probably jumping the gun because no one knows if this is finalized yet, but if the only difference is a "Y" vs a "ND", then will we have to open our mobile wallet, and then open the "details" section to show every CM (this is for Google Pay)? Seems like a lot of steps...

Yes, but someone here suggested it might just be a MM style and maybe the QR code is what they will scan to actually verify the discounts going forward?

Here is my 'blue card' :P

Attachments

• IMG_5876.jpg
    IMG_5876.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 81
So, I'm probably jumping the gun because no one knows if this is finalized yet, but if the only difference is a "Y" vs a "ND", then will we have to open our mobile wallet, and then open the "details" section to show every CM? Seems like a lot of steps...
I think the QR code when scanned will automatically show it, as it showed the ticket or AP when scanned.

So, I'm probably jumping the gun because no one knows if this is finalized yet, but if the only difference is a "Y" vs a "ND", then will we have to open our mobile wallet, and then open the "details" section to show every CM (this is for Google Pay)? Seems like a lot of steps...
Should just be able to scan our phone rather than opening it.

Im not trying to throw any fuel on the fire, but this is what I see. I have no idea what it actually means in relation to membership benefits. We have two resale contracts and have NEVER purchased direct.

Affiliation = DVC Y,ANNUAL,DVIC

View attachment 634916

When did you buy your first resale? Resales prior to 2016 got the same benefits except not the other ways to use points (ABD, DCL, etc.) Resales prior to 2011 got all the same benefits. All the contracts purchased before 2011 and 2016 were grandfathered in.

Should just be able to scan our phone rather than opening it.

That is what I think. You will scan your MAgic Mobile and it will automatically apply the discounts If eligible. There will no longer be a need to show a card so it takes it out if the CMs hands.

Only piece may be when an eligible family member is there to activate an AP without owner present?

But if we are seeing at least one with a ND vs a Y, I’d say that is a good indication it means No Discount.

Of course if it is, I bet there will be some memberships that slip through and have the wrong code applied.

I don’t think the digital card design you choose makes a difference because I can choose a non DVC one.

Your tickets/APs are not linked.
Tickets are linked and visible on MDE in Tickets and Passes. But, that begs the question: if you currently don't have an annual pass or any tickets to link. how would you use your discount?

ETA: The issue isn't the linked tickets, it's a failure to sync between MDE and Apple Wallet. The process that @kes601 has provided forces MDE to re-sync to Apple Wallet app and restores the affiliations. As to why the DVC card option keeps coming and going, well...Disney.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter