Different membership cards for RESALE contracts????

edk35

DIS Veteran
I just got new ones in the mail today for our resale contracts. We have a different UY than our original contracts so we have another membership number. Anyway......got these cards today and they look totally different. They are gray and kind of plain looking compared to the blue ones we have. Why I am asking is....are these different because I bought resale contracts???? At first they sent us new cards a few weeks ago, but they had our original membership number and so I called and told them. SO is this because NOW these two resale contracts don't have all the bells and whistles of our contracts bought directly through Disney??? For example..like on another thread...a DVC member can't book the Member Cruise because they bought resale even though they were not going to use the points on that cruise??? :confused3 I knew we didn't get all the bells and whistles when we purchased resale but getting different cards just kind of surprised me. :eek:

Does it have the old logo or the new one? They may have changed the cards because of the logo change.

Does it have the old logo or the new one? They may have changed the cards because of the logo change.

Well the blue ones came with our old membership numbers and they looked just like the ones we got in 2007. That was just 2 or 3 weeks ago. These do have a new logo Maybe that is it??? :confused:

Well the blue ones came with our old membership numbers and they looked just like the ones we got in 2007. That was just 2 or 3 weeks ago. These do have a new logo Maybe that is it??? :confused:

That could be it. I bought a resale contract and closed in early September. My cards that came were the like the Blue ones I have for my other membership so they may be changing the design.

That could be it. I bought a resale contract and closed in early September. My cards that came were the like the Blue ones I have for my other membership so they may be changing the design.
I hope that is it. :) I like the blue ones though. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter