Difference between Theme Park View and Magic Kingdom View

kvenable

Earning My Ears
Could someone please help me? I want to surprise my family with a trip to Disney for Christmas 2011. I really want to stay at the Contemporary Resort with a view. What is the difference between the Theme Park view and the Magic Kingdom View?

Theme Park view for CR is described as "Tower Magic Kingdom Rooms offer views of the parking area and Magic Kingdom theme park."

Magic Kingdom view is only for Atrium Club/Concierge on the 12th floor (14th is also concierge but suites I believe) and is described as "Concierge Magic Kingdom View Rooms offer views of a parking area and Magic Kingdom theme park."

So they are pretty much the same- both are going to be in the tower and on the side facing the MK. MK View with concierge is more $$ of course and on a higher up floor.

Theme Park view for CR is described as "Tower Magic Kingdom Rooms offer views of the parking area and Magic Kingdom theme park."

Magic Kingdom view is only for Atrium Club/Concierge on the 12th floor (14th is also concierge but suites I believe) and is described as "Concierge Magic Kingdom View Rooms offer views of a parking area and Magic Kingdom theme park."

So they are pretty much the same- both are going to be in the tower and on the side facing the MK. MK View with concierge is more $$ of course and on a higher up floor.
That is correct and the 14th floor also has standard rooms along with various suites.

Disney is making changes to some of their 'view' catagories. Rather than saying MK view, it will say theme park view. That's what I had when I was at BLT. When I booked it, it was called MK view. When I got my conf email, it was called theme park view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!