Did you miss Fawn's DIS wedding? I was there, and I have pictures!

That was wonderful - Thank you Dave for sharing - What beautiful photos and a lovely story to match!

I love to read great real life stories like this! This is what makes life worth living!

Congratulations!!!!!

Karen

How sweet! Congrats to Ernie and Joanne and thanks for sharing the story, Dave! :)

That was absolutely beautiful. What a tragic story, and now a happy beginning, and what wonderful online, and now 'in real life', friends.

Thanks so much for posting that, it really shows what matters in life: family.

And wishing Joanna (FAWN) and Ernie many, many wonderful years!

Sherry

My dear friend Dave,
Among so many of your other talents, you now could have been a writer - the post was so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes as it did on January 3rd in seeing two wonderful families being brought together.
My official thanks to you Sherry for doing such a beautiful cermony for Jo and Ernie - I knew it would be more blessed by the words that you spoke that night - Dave thank you for making it happen.
To all of those that attended - thank you for making it so special.
God bless each and all
Always your buddy
Shirley
:D

OH GOSH...I haven't read or looked at Dave's post yet....

AM I GONNA' CRY?????

I'll let y'all know in a minute.

Shirley.....things are looking better and better each day.......!!!!
I haven't told Barb yet...waitin' until she back from the cruise....

Phyllis
:cool:

Scene: 10 minutes later...

OK...I'm sittin' here bawling my eyes out....

Shirley...you are such a super lady and everyone loves you so much.....sorry you weren't feeling well, but hope you are back on the mend.

Dave..although I don't know you personally....I agree...you should be a romance writer and I'm sure Sherry was thrilled to participate in this monumental event.

Here's to the happy couple and the new family....what an inspiring story...

again,
Phyllis

How amazingly beautiful and wonderful:D
Thanks Dave and everyone who had a part in this:D :D

Dave,
That was just a great story! I too had tears in my eyes. There really are some great people out there!

Dave,
Thanx for sharing this with all of us who could not be there to help
celebrate their wedding. Wishing Joanne, Ernie and all the Bouboulis family much love, peace and happiness as you begin a
new family together.
God does work in mysterious ways ^i^.
May you make many magical memories. :)

Dave,

Thank you for sharing that - it was beautiful!

What a wonderful write-up of beautiful event. I've got tears in my eyes as I'm typing. Dreams really do come true. :)

Thanks Dave for sharing the special day with those of us that couldn't be there. {{{{HUGS}}}}} to your wife, Sherry for helping this Fawn Wedding Story have a happy ending!

I hope you don't mind -- but I've shared your Dis Wedding page with those on the Community Board -- I know they will LOVE it as much as I did!
:D

I literally got goosebumps!
Just like a real life fairy tale. How wonderful! Ann

Thanks for the pics and the story. It really is amazing what fate can bring you. :)

BUMP
I just wanted to keep this on front page so that Joanna and Ernie could see the story - it is so beautiful, I am sure they will want to make a copy of it.
Again awesome job there Dave and Sherry.
With love
Always
Shirley

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter