Did you get your $10 from JCP?

Thanks OP. I have't shopped at JCP since their changes and I usually just delete the emails the CEO sends. I would have done the same if I didn't see your post.

Got mine! DH needs new socks and likes a specific kind only sold at JcP. We'll head there next weekend!

Yay! Mine was in my spam folder, too! Which is strange because all the other JCP emails just go to my inbox. DD needs jeans so that's what it will probably go towards.

Thanks! I pulled mine out of the trash folder, too.

I'm a bit confused. I thought the whole thing with JCP is that they have done away with the whole coupon thing. Wasn't that their plan? That didn't seem to last long.

Another Thank You from me..I had just deleted without reading and going back, sure enough, there is a $10 coupon :)

We've shopped in JCP a few times lately. The store looks pretty empty in comparison to the old JCP, but the found things that we liked and at good prices so we'll be back. DD and I spent some money there last week in fact. 2 sweaters, 3 pr jeans, and a scarf. We made ourselves stop there, as we hadn't planned on actually shopping (we were picking up a photo in the picture studio).

I didn't get it either. I got one that mentioned $10 in the title, but it was for a baby item. Oh well!

Thank you so much I would have totally missed this found it in the trash. I think I'll head over today :)

Oddly, mine did not say "gift" in the title... it was sent Thursday and I usually delete them without opening but for some reason I opened this one and was happy to see the coupon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter