did we get a good rate for hifs?

lmmmdtmlem

Mouseketeer
Hi, we made reservations this morning at hisf after reading all of the wonderful things about it on this board. We had reservations at the Homewood Suites which I am cancelling. We got a rate of $116 per night for November 12 through November 20. How does that sound? Do you know of anywhere I could get a cheaper rate? Thanks a lot!

We are staying at HIFS at Easter time this year and have a rate of 143.00. I think 116.00 in November sounds GREAT!!

HIFS offers a BOGO (buy one night - get one FREE)
Check this out:
http://www.basshotels.com/holiday-inn?_template=snfcoupb.html

I don't know if they will offer it for this Nov. but you never know. Check closer to your Reservation.
Hope this can help. :)

lking6.gif
<font Color =FF0000>HIFS 10/01
<marquee direction ="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">can't wait, can't wait, CAN'T WAIT!!</marquee>

I too am staying there at Easter. My rate is
$156.00. So your rate does sound pretty good to
me. Remember kids eat free and everybody gets a free full breakfast. You can keep an eye on the board though and keep checking around for a better deal at HIFS. You can cancel right up till the day before I think.

I'll check the website for that coupon - that sounds like a great deal! I had heard some people mention it before from last year but wasn't sure how to access it. Thanks a lot! Have a great time everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter