Diapers??

MICHELLENDEAN

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Just wondering, I'm sure they sell diapers on the cruise...we were figuring we'd need at least 50 to get us through the trip! I'd rather buy them on board if they're not outrageously priced...instead of lugging them through the airport (we unfortunatly have a change planes on BOTH flights!)
Does anyone remember what kind of diapers they sell on board and if they are reasonalbly priced??
Thanks!
(YOU guys are the BEST!!)

I didn't buy diapers, but I had to get something else in the "toiletries" department and seem to remember that all items like that were pretty outrageously priced.

What you might consider doing is packing a couple packs of diapers into a soft duffle type bag. This can be one of your pieces of checked baggage. With just the diapers, it wouldn't be too terribly heavy and it will give you an extra bag to bring back souveniers in. :)

Any type of transfer you get (Disney, town car, etc) will have someone to help you with the luggage, so try not to be intimidated about bringing another bag. The only time this would make a difference is if you were renting a car and driving yourself to the port.

Julie

We used Happy Limo and stopped at Publix to get diapers and drinks. The formula on board was almost 2x, ($3.25 for a 8 oz. ready to feed can) so I am assuming diapers will be too! I think they have Huggies.

Susan

Many cruisers will also use Port days to stop in a supermarket or drugstore to pickup diapers. Still cheaper than purchasing on board ship..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!