DHS on 12/5-Drive or Disney Bus?

jsmla

DIS Veteran
I’d like to arrive as early as possible, which would be best? I’ll be at ASSports.

Thanks!

It will depend on Disney and possibly OC Sheriff’s office. @yulilin3 has posted info on how parking was handled on Aug. 29. I believe they allowed guests in to park in the lot around 3:30a.

I’d like to arrive as early as possible, which would be best? I’ll be at ASSports.

Thanks!

According to posts I’ve seen, the first guests allowed to line up on 8/29 were those who walked. Cars were still being turned away when the line was forming with the walkers. If you want to be guaranteed to be among the first in line, you need to Uber or Lyft over to the Swan and Dolphin and walk over to see if a line has been allowed to form yet.

According to posts I’ve seen, the first guests allowed to line up on 8/29 were those who walked. Cars were still being turned away when the line was forming with the walkers. If you want to be guaranteed to be among the first in line, you need to Uber or Lyft over to the Swan and Dolphin and walk over to see if a line has been allowed to form yet.
People coming in from the Epcot resorts were held along the walkway. Those walkway guests and the parking lot guests got to the entrance security checkpoints at the same time.

Disney timed everything so no group had an advantage over the other.

People coming in from the Epcot resorts were held along the walkway. Those walkway guests and the parking lot guests got to the entrance security checkpoints at the same time.

Disney timed everything so no group had an advantage over the other.
Yep, guests who were there extra early were moved to the walkway under the bridge and held there.

i remember seeing photos of a large group of people being stopped at the bridge and couldn't get closer to the park until a specified time.
I would still expect the park to open early for SWGE if they have a huge crowd waiting to go in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter