DHS Moonlight Magic Entertainment

darly2004

Mouseketeer
Will they have a special Fantasmic showing at the DHS MM event? We have reservations for Mama Melrose's Fantasmic Package 2 days later. I am just wondering if it is safe to cancel that, or should I wait until after Moonlight Magic just in case there is no Fantasmic? Also, will it be pretty crowded on the night of Moonlight Magic? Should we get there a bit earlier?

There was a Fantasmic showing during MM last year, but I don't know about this year. I guess it depends on if you're interested in the other offering of MM, specifically characters meet and greets. There were a lot of rare characters during the event, so if you like meet and greets I'd say skip Fantasmic during the event and concentrate on those, because it's not easy to meet everyone during the few hours of the event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter