DHS 2011 Swap ~COMPLETE!! Photos #343

Since I used up alot of my Studios pieces I think I will begin replenishing my stash with a few groups.

Cassey

I would join the hollywood studios letters group....I would also be interested in a group that is just generic studios rather than attraction specific if that makes sense--I don't have lots of pictures of each attraction but have lots of pics taken through the park and just need some hollywood or studios type elements to pull them all together.....and what about Fantasmic! ?

Fantasmic is in the Sunset Blvd group--group E :upsidedow

So glad it looks like there will be enough people to keep the letter groups :goodvibes

I would like to join this group! I would like the letters and maybe an element group once I figure out what it is I need to make.

Looks great Nan!! One suggestion (or request)...in the 2" letters...could we do "PIXAR" or "PIXAR PLACE". We have never done that one that I can remember. That could cover general pictures of the whole area. I have tons of those...not sure about everyone else. But, otherwise I think we only did "TOY STORY" or "TOY STORY MANIA".

My vote would be for 2 elements, but mini kits are ok. If it is mini kits, I'd vote for 1 mat, jb, 2 elements of your choosing. That way, those that don't like doing titles can choose something in it's place. And, if someone likes them, they can choose it along with something else! :thumbsup2 I agree...it is sometimes hard to come up with something general enough for everyone.

I will see what I can do.. I do not want this to get overwhelming because it's during holiday season and I know many are wanting to sign up for Susan's holiday swap (even though it continues over the holidays I do not want to take away from her swap).

I think we will do MINI-KITS: It will consist of

1 - Photo Mat
1- Journal box
2 - elements of your choice from the list

I will tweak some changes in the OP. Please review.

Looks great Nan!! One suggestion (or request)...in the 2" letters...could we do "PIXAR" or "PIXAR PLACE". We have never done that one that I can remember. That could cover general pictures of the whole area. I have tons of those...not sure about everyone else. But, otherwise I think we only did "TOY STORY" or "TOY STORY MANIA".

I love the idea of Pixar Place! I tend to have random single shots of the whole area (not sure why) but this would be a great title for an all encompassing page.

I will see what I can do.. I do not want this to get overwhelming because it's during holiday season and I know many are wanting to sign up for Susan's holiday swap (even though it continues over the holidays I do not want to take away from her swap).

I think we will do MINI-KITS: It will consist of

1 - Photo Mat
1- Journal box
2 - elements of your choice from the list

I will tweak some changes in the OP. Please review.

not a big fan of mini kits, so I won't vote either way. I'm going to stick with letters.

I know you have a Streets of America groups but how about adding that to the photo ops group. I know I take pics of my family with the skylines.

Cassey

I would love to do just elements - since I'm pretty well noted for doing paper piecings - I guess adding a title, journel box & photo (double layer) mat would be fine with me

Someone please make sure I remember to sign up

I'm in for at least a few letter groups. I'll have to check out my DHS pics and see what I can use.

I was wondering - is there 3 others that would be interest in doing a bigger kit?? I"m thinking 3 photo mats, 1 journeling box, 2 paper piecing (at least 4inches either high or wide) plus a Title so it makes a 2 page LO for group ABCD&E??

I'm sitting thinking would I use the mini kit if I have only one photo mat or really only one page for each section - if I can't match the paper then it would be put aside & I may not use any of it then that isn't good for all of the hard work that has gone into making these items

I was wondering - is there 3 others that would be interest in doing a bigger kit?? I"m thinking 3 photo mats, 1 journeling box, 2 paper piecing (at least 4inches either high or wide) plus a Title so it makes a 2 page LO for group ABCD&E??

I'm sitting thinking would I use the mini kit if I have only one photo mat or really only one page for each section - if I can't match the paper then it would be put aside & I may not use any of it then that isn't good for all of the hard work that has gone into making these items

Reddy, this is why I haven't joined any groups with those requirements as I don't know that I will be able to use the pieces I get.

I've swapped on other forums and we usually did 3-4 elements in a group....titles, tags, journal boxes, decorative borders, paper piecings ect. but not usually photo mats at all. Its hard for me to get into making photo mats and be excited about it! LOL;)

Reddy, this is why I haven't joined any groups with those requirements as I don't know that I will be able to use the pieces I get.

I've swapped on other forums and we usually did 3-4 elements in a group....titles, tags, journal boxes, decorative borders, paper piecings ect. but not usually photo mats at all. Its hard for me to get into making photo mats and be excited about it! LOL;)

I almost always "stretch" my mini-kits into 2 page layouts. I usually just pull a color or two of plain cardstock that coordinate with the kit pieces. I also mix and match my kits ;) Personally I :love: photo mats they are one of my favorite thing to make and use :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter