• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dh has just been made redundant

jen_uk

<font color=6666cc>Eurovision Nut !!<font color=33
Dh is a carpenter so we knew the recession could affect his work and he has just been told that he is being made redundant :sad2: Unfortunately there isn't much work around so I don't know how long it will take him to find another job :headache:

Can I have some pixie dust please :sad1:

:hug: So sorry to hear that your hubby has been made reduntant Jen

:wizard::wizard: Lots of Luck and Pixie Dust that he finds something very soon :wizard::wizard:

so sorry to hear that Jen :hug:

sending a ton of :wizard::wizard::wizard: hope he finds somthing soon :wizard:

Sorry to hear that, hope he finds something else soon:wizard:

Sorry to hear about your DH, Jen. Hope something comes up soon for him:hug:

Sorry to hear that, good luck to your dh. :wizard::wizard::wizard:

Sending lots of pixie dust to you both and wish him every success in getting a new job soon. We have redundancy hanging over us at the moment as DH job is being reviewed in December after his company closed loads of branches down in June. Just keeping my fingers crossed for him and your DH too.:goodvibes

So sorry to hear your news. I was made redundant in July and still have not found a job and it's tough. Maybe your husband can freelance as carpenters are always in demand.

Good luck and am sending him loads of pixie dust pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Tina

Sorry to hear that Jen, hope something comes around soon for him, loads of pixie dust for you both:wizard::wizard::wizard:

So sorry, Jen... Sending you both plenty of pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: and fingers crossed something turns up asap... :hug::hug::hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter