Destination D23 11/19-21 2021

It's insane to me that they're announcing it so late, especially when there is already almost no hotel availability on-property for that time period. I guess they really don't expect anyone to make this, well, a destination?

Newly re-opened resorts now available. I was able to book All Star Music for 11/17-11/22. Hoping for a cheap D23 rate at a Deluxe though.
Same! We got ASM to have something (don't really mind the buses much anyway), but keep stalking the DVC site for a monorail resort to open up and also hoping for a discounted MK Deluxe.

Yes, me too!
I am also wondering if there will be rooms set aside for attendees.
A girl can dream.....lol.
This got me thinking, are the tower rooms at the Contemporary available to book despite the refurbishment? I think not, and the refurb is supposed to last through the Fall. But D23 is pretty late in the Fall, maybe they'll have some of the ones that get refurbished first available and set aside for attendees to book. 🤷‍♂️

This got me thinking, are the tower rooms at the Contemporary available to book despite the refurbishment? I think not, and the refurb is supposed to last through the Fall. But D23 is pretty late in the Fall, maybe they'll have some of the ones that get refurbished first available and set aside for attendees to book. 🤷‍♂️
Great thinking!
Color me hopeful now... :earboy2:

The finally posted a little info and tickets go on sale Thursday. Not a day by day schedule, but an overview of what will be included.

Also indicated "An extremely limited number of specially priced rooms and theme park tickets will be available to D23 Members who purchase Destination D23 tickets. Further details will be included in the ticket purchase confirmation email."

https://d23.com/d23-event/destination-d23-2021/

We are really looking forward to this. Just by chance, we have an offsite timeshare booked for that week, checking out that Sunday the 21st. I just waitlisted a DVC studio for that night in hopes we won't have to leave that day!

The finally posted a little info and tickets go on sale Thursday. Not a day by day schedule, but an overview of what will be included.

Also indicated "An extremely limited number of specially priced rooms and theme park tickets will be available to D23 Members who purchase Destination D23 tickets. Further details will be included in the ticket purchase confirmation email."

https://d23.com/d23-event/destination-d23-2021/
Thanks! I just got the email too.
I would like to see if I can get a room before I buy a ticket; it appears you have to purchase a ticket first.
Hmmm.......

A friend and I had planned it for last year. Booked a room before Covid. We still went, we had 7 nights booked. Reading the agenda sounds cool. Can’t go this year, we have a trip for the 50th, then Disneyland booked first week of December. Maybe next time.

DH and I will be there. We have a studio booked at VGF Nov 17-20 (got really lucky stalking the DVC site this past weekend!). But I still need to figure out the last night, so I'll see what the room deal is and I'll post that info here Thursday. For now I have a king room booked at WL and a regular room at ASM, and then we'll choose when we see the D23 deal. I'm not holding my breath for a good discount given these ticket prices, though.

But I am looking forward to this, it will be our first time to any D23 event!

I booked. Tickets came up but no hotels. It states hotels will be Contemporary, Grand Floridian and Coronado. Anyone else successful with hotels?

Was anyone here able to get tickets? I was in the virtual queue for about 20 mins and by the time I was redirected to the site, all tickets were sold out. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!