Destash 2022 Time to eject the dreck!

Well here is December and year end totals. Not where I wanted to be but with everything that has been going on this year better than expected! There is always next year to try and get rid of more items! Hopefully life will be more helpful that it was this year :)

2 expired items from the pantry - trashed
1 Ratty T-Shirt - trashed

1 grocery bag of misc paperwork - shredded and recycled

1 partial legal pad - used up
3 partial Gift Cards - used up and recycled
2 partial rolls of X-mas wrapping paper - used up

351 of 500 items or 70.2% of goal

For those that have items to list online, would there be any interest in a separate thread to keep us motivated to get the items listed in 2023? Basically it's a spinoff thread for the stuff you've set aside to sell. I have hundreds of items to sell and I lack either the motivation or the momentum to get them listed. I'd love to get a group together on the Boards to hold each other accountable! LMK if you're in and I'll create the thread and share link.
Not enough buy-in on the above so I will use the 2023 version of Destash for my listing updates!

I keep a spreadsheet of everything I donate, throw away, give away, list, need to list and sold. In 2022, my stats:

Sold: 28 items. Made $384 after all expenses including listing fees, shipping fees, packaging materials, etc.

Listed Online: 0 items (74 items are still listed online from prior years)

To List Online: 432 items plus roughly 30 items that I haven't officially counted yet

Donated: 216 items (100 of 216 hasn't been noted on inventory spreadsheet yet. Need to update the doc.)

Gave to Someone: 24 items

Threw Away: 17 items

Lost: 5 items (Possibly more like 10 items. Have to think on what didn't turn up after I moved.)

So long 2022! Here's to 2023 being a year where I list, list, list!

Last edited:

Well I didn't get anywhere near the goal I set but I still managed to get rid of many things that needed out of my house! My total for 2022 was 754 out of 2022! Not what I was hoping for but there is always next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter