Desert Inn and Suites

In January I was able to reach someone to book November. Now I want to alter my dates a little and I can't reach anyone! Their answering service says to email them and someone will respond. I have done that with no response.

I sent an email awhile back and just received a response today. They said they are open for booking through November.

In January I was able to reach someone to book November. Now I want to alter my dates a little and I can't reach anyone! Their answering service says to email them and someone will respond. I have done that with no response.

they had finally returned my email! I'm all dialed in for November :earsgirl:

I normally stay at the Wyndham or Candy Cane but thinking about staying at the Desert Inn because I need somewhere closer to the parks since my mom doesn’t want to walk that far. Looking at Yelp it doesn’t seem very nice though. Is it clean?? Are the beds comfortable?? What about the Tropicana? Is that any better?Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
I normally stay at the Wyndham or Candy Cane but thinking about staying at the Desert Inn because I need somewhere closer to the parks since my mom doesn’t want to walk that far. Looking at Yelp it doesn’t seem very nice though. Is it clean?? Are the beds comfortable?? What about the Tropicana? Is that any better?Thanks in advance :)
We always stay there and like it. I have never had a problem.

We have never had a bad experience there either but Tropicana might be a slight notch above. Been awhile since we have stayed there though. About the same as far as walking distance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!