Deluxe Dining Review coming right up! (some pics)

Great Reviews! I was there May5-12 on the regular dining plan with my wife and 2 boys (6 and 2). We did the regular dining plan and that worked really well for us. I liked the flexibility of only having one res. time to worry about per day. We stayed at Pop as well, you should try the Sci Fi Cafe next time you go, we really liked it.

We did Sci Fi for lunch on our Dec 08 trip. The girls and I liked it, but my dh wasn't fond of it. He really disliked how dark it was and that we didn't feel all together (even thoug hthe cars are cute).
I loved the spinach-cheese dip thingy with the chips and my shrimp pasta though, oh and also my chocoalte PB cake. Yum :)
dh vastly preferred 50's PT and Mama Melrose for sit down lunch and dinners.

thank you so much for the review and photos. I have enjoyed reading your reviews. We are going to try our first Deluxe dinning. We will also do CP for breakfast and dinner (we have also went to CP for lunch but never tried breakfast and can't wait).

We did Sci Fi for lunch on our Dec 08 trip. The girls and I liked it, but my dh wasn't fond of it. He really disliked how dark it was and that we didn't feel all together (even thoug hthe cars are cute).
I loved the spinach-cheese dip thingy with the chips and my shrimp pasta though, oh and also my chocoalte PB cake. Yum :)
dh vastly preferred 50's PT and Mama Melrose for sit down lunch and dinners.

I want to try Mama Melrose on our next trip, looks good. It was so hot and crowded the day were were at Hollywood Studios it was nice to get in a cool dark place! I'd have settled for a cave at that point :)

great reviews, fabulous pics of your kids with the characters...what a couple of cuties! Great to get in all those character meals while the kids are young enough to enjoy them (although have to say my 21 yr old DD still loves characters, lol.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter