Delta--toddler ticket question

loveswdw

DIS Veteran
Since Delta won't let you book an infant fare online, I had to call and order my DS' ticket over the phone. The rest of our tickets I booked online. I know our tix I just print out the confirmation and go. How do I get DS' ticket? Will they send me a paper ticket in the mail? We are a month away from our trip today and I'm wondering how I need to check him in for the flight.

Has anybody booked an infant fare over the phone? What type of paperwork did you get if any? I just don't want to get to the airport then not have everything I need.

Thought I'd check here with all my DISers first before calling Delta. I don't like their phone system.

Thanks.

Hello,
I had the same experience with Song so they probably follow the same rules. My infant ticket, although purchased by phone, was e-mailed to me. So, I had an e-ticket with a confirmation number. I was able to use that to check in on line 24hrs before. Just get your itinerary (confirmation) number and try to check your seats online. This will let you know if you can do 24 hour check in.

Thanks! I do have a confirmation number for him so I punched everything in on Delta's website. Everything comes up correctly and looks like it'll let me just check him in when we do. Cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter