Deliveries to Condo

Enright78

A bit of a lurker!!
We will not be arriving at our Condo this October till about 9.30. Anyone with info about meals delivered to accommodation? Chinese or Pizza, contact numbers would be useful. We will be staying at Caribbean Condos on Thacker at the eastern end of 192.
Thanks

Hi Fiona

I am sure Vernon would be able to help you - but he has just left for his trip to Florida.

When we have stayed in Villa's (three now - all different locations) there has always been a book in the house with all the useful information, when to put the trash out, how to work the AC, when the Pool Guy comes etc. etc. etc. I am 99% positive that in these books, there are some numbers for the local Pizza Company's and Chinese Take Out's. I am sure there would be one in your Villa and that you would be able to phone as soon as you arrive. There would also be a local telephone directory (<i>have you seen the huge size of their directories!??</i>) LOL.

Dominoes Pizza are usually reliable.

Hope this helps.

Yup! When I stayed at a villa, there was a big book full of info about all sorts of things. Also, there was a pin board next to the phone which had some local delivery places/menu's for easy access.

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter