deleted

i really hated the little mermaid show.... it's a small world i just don't get it, its my husbands fave ride but c'mon what am i missing that everyone else sees
but fantastmic and fireworks makes it disney for me :)

Rock n roller coaster doesn't wow me at all! Every one I know raves about how fantastic it is but I don't get it! It's really not that special! Saying that though I still go on it every time I go haha!

Oh and backlot tours thought that would be much better my cousin raved about it! Probably hyped it up too much so I was expecting more!

Fantasmic for me as well, I want to love it but I always get bored during it. I also find the parades a bit dull. I hated the Nemo musical, really didn't like anything about it at all.

glad to hear we're not alone!

so have you actually managed to sit through fantasmic more than once?

it was definitely a tick in the box for us, and no reason to return. :goodvibes

DH agrees with PP said POC in WDW didnt get at all, I did it last month in DLP and thought it was ok . Totally agree with PP too about BTM being far better in Paris, cant you tell i have a mssive soft spot for DLP:flower3::flower3::flower3:

For me that safari ride at AK gladly waiting with buggy and bags last time and left them to all go on that ride :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter