Delete

I was in a guest room talking to Yavn today and he said that they had no intention of releaseing the new lands today. He said they will be available in the winter.

:sad1: :eek: :sad: The winter?!? Ugh!!!

That really is disappointing... :sad2:

DVCLady said:
I was so looking forward to the new lands opening today. I guess they had some problems. I was just saying to someone last night that maybe we will get a badge that says something about being a beta tester, and there it is! WOOT! From day 1 :goodvibes

Hope the new lands are up soon! :banana:

I got my From Day 1 one too!!!!!! :teeth:

does that mean that there will be snow in VMK or not
that is the ultimate question
kand also will there be a very merry christmas party where you can stay on 3 hours earlier??

does that mean that there will be snow in VMK or not

I doubt it very much considering both WDW and DL are both in REAL Places that do not have snow or once in a Purple moon which is rarer than a Blue one....lol

I'm hoping for a Not so Scary Halloween Party!!!!! pirate:

Mal

i like the snow idea too! woot wooot

let it snow let it snow let it snow:thewave:

dude winter is soo farr away :guilty: i dont think i can make it that long

yeah i was so looking forward to frontierland because of splash mountian which you can see through the dinning hall. I was wondering if they were going to do something with splash mountain?
I just looked at my countdown timer and it is 181 days till christmas :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter