Delete Thread

Following along! The video was great! We will be there in December so it was nice to see what to expect.:)

Can't wait to read more!!!

Hi there! I noticed your countdown is at 3 days which is when DH and I leave also :) We have the AP preview scheduled for Sat. 12-2; when is yours?

We've got one Friday at 2! And I think maybe another one my mother in law booked on Monday the 22 :P That one is only showing up as her right now though, so we may have to see if we really have a reservation for all of us!

I'm here! Loved your Pandora vlog! I also have the Country Bears mug, and I'm not ashamed to say I drink out of it at home sometimes... lol.
Can't wait to read more!!

I am here, I am here!!

Can't wait to dive in and see how everything went!!

Will go back and watch the vlog a little later - I am so excited to see your impressions of Pandora :yay::yay:

I am here, I am here!!

Can't wait to dive in and see how everything went!!

Will go back and watch the vlog a little later - I am so excited to see your impressions of Pandora :yay::yay:

Yay now let's get this party started :rotfl::banana:

Raeven I loved your vlog on Pandora! It makes me so excited to see it first hand. I hope we get to stay a little past 8pm, and maybe we can see some of the nighttime lighting too. :)

Raeven I loved your vlog on Pandora! It makes me so excited to see it first hand. I hope we get to stay a little past 8pm, and maybe we can see some of the nighttime lighting too. :)

Thank you! I hope you get to too! I heard during the preview the other day some of it wasn't working, but we weren't able to be there late enough or I would've tried to see it at night instead. I bet it'll look awesome at night!

I would think he was just mistaking my shampoo for strawberries but he kept bringing it up? Like he seemed to think I was playing coy but telling him I didn't know what it was. He started talking about how "he needed to know what that was because it smelled more authentic than real strawberries and he wanted to spray it in his house"...

Holy Moses. This is so unsettling!

It was kind of funny because afterwards Josh and I kept describing buildings in the terms of shapes and colors instead like you want to go over to that big white circle over there :rotfl:

I didn't realize this was a thing! Apparently Disney is described in shapes! Noted for out upcoming trip... (No more pictures at the Tree of Life for me! Only in front of the big green puffy cloud-shaped thing!)

Shortly after they moved a bunch more chairs to our table that we didn't need that had been moved to another table earlier...despite the fact that we were not allowed to move chairs I guess those customers had been able to.

Oh. My. Gawd.

These are the kind of things that wreck me. How? Why? No!!

Overall we didn't have the most attentive waiter, and we got in more "Disney trouble" than I've ever been in before :rotfl:, but I think we had a great dismeet with @xlsm. I hope we get to meet up again sometime! @xlsm if you need a trip partner in the future I'm available, we can get in more Disney trouble :thumbsup2

What a fun meet! You're both so cute!

First of all from the minute I got in the car to the end of the ride he kept talking about how good I smelled.

Oh....that is...nope. Just nope.

He said it was near that "big white circle" and by the "big blue circle in the air"

Hahahaha, omg that's the way I'm going to explain things from now on!

Another waiter came over and scolded me telling me they were never allowed to close it because the waiters need it to get outside quickly to those customers. I asked why the other waiter offered to close it, and I was told they just couldn't.

I mean, I get it, but when it's windy I don't understand why it would have to be open when it's windy. Mostly because I'm always cold to begin with so I would have closed the door too lol. But also because it makes it less enjoyable so people don't stay as long and don't spend as much money.

despite the fact that we were not allowed to move chairs I guess those customers had been able to.

They were special apparently! Or, you had ghosts sitting with you and you didn't know it.

By the way Josh was severely disappointed he didn't wear his Indiana Jones hat this night

Um, I'm a little disappointed now that I know he has one too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter