• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Dedicated Studio" designation

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Coming up, I have a dedicated studio at AKV and the studio for BCV just says "studio." I have gotten dedicated studios at BCV and VWL without it having been noted on the reservation, but at the AKV, it's always been noted. Has anyone had "dedicated studio" as the type mentioned on their BCV or VWL reservation? At the BCV for instance, I've had a dedicated studio twice that had tremendous balconies, and the one I had at VWL was in an excellent position, it had a view of the pool and an extra closet. I wonder why it doesn't seem to be a "type" of reservation.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I had many reservations for studios and 1 bedrooms at BWV and it's never noted on the reservation but if I ask on the phone they will tell me. I usually reserve at 11 months so it's almost always a dedicated, a cm told me they book those first.

I wonder why they do put it on the reservation at AKV. I like the fact that I know I have a dedicated studio. I think they are quieter.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter