Dedicated 2 Bedroom at CCV

MizMightyMouse

Earning My Ears
Hi! New here. :)
I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer for. I've searched the boards and the internet to no avail. I'm confident you guys can help me.
I'm looking into a stay at the Copper Creek Villas, dedicated 2 bedroom. I will have 8 adults total, with 2 utilizing the fold out sofa. My question lies within the master bathroom configeration and to a lesser extent the washer/dryer. Ive looked at several videos showcasing the rooms. I'm seeing two different types of bathroom setups. I specifiically need the split bath with the walk-in shower, toilet and vanity on one side and the vanity and free-standing tub on the other (seperated by a door). The other type which I'm hoping to avoid is the bathroom with the tub/shower combo with the toilet and a vanity seperating to free-standing tub. With 2 adults using the sleeper sofa they need a semi private bathroom area (especially at night) without bothering the master sleeping area.
This last (shower/tub combo) option I've mentioned has a full size washer and dryer (not stacked and not that it really matters).
I'm including two videos showing the differences (if this isn't allowed I apologize, I did not find that in the rules).
If someone could skip ahead to the master bath and see the differences so that I know what to request I'd be so very grateful.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter