December weather?

BethC1952

DIS Veteran
I think I've finally narrowed down my search for time to cruise. We're going to do a 4-night land/4-night sea trip (our second) beginning either Dec. 4 or Dec. 11 (still have to pin down one final deadline at work before I decide).

We've been to WDW many times in December and know what to expect weatherwise (expect the unexpected!), but how about on the cruise?

We're taking my DFIL, who's never been more than 100 miles from home, and want to prepare him for the details. We haven't told him yet, but he's the only family member who doesn't know. We'll be just three adults (kid's grown, and next year's trip will include the son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter, who'll be three), so we wanted one more "adults only" trip before we start doing the kid's view of "The World" again!

Beth

We went Dec. 9-13 2001 and the weather was wonderful! We could not have had any better weather! It was in the 80's everyday and the water was like a warm bath!

I want to go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter