December rates and codes????

jonestavern said:
lulugirl said:
Forgot to add...to find the discount page at mouseavers.com
On left side menu click Walt Disney World
Click WDW resorts
At top of page it will say "click here to go straight to discounts" that page will give you all the info you need regarding the various hotel discounts.
Hope this helps![/QUOTE

Thank you thank you! We will have an AP & do have AAA but are not hoping for much. Would calling weekly or so to check out room rates be wise? I checked for pin codes (got 3 different answers in one day results of 3 seperate calls :rolleyes: > couldn't use any!)

Jean
I would definitely be persistant in calling back to ask for discounts. I think w/ your Ap you should be able to get a better rate, but I think you may have to wait for the discounts to be released.
Good luck and enjoy your trip!

I would like to know who your TA is, and if those rates are still available. Would you mind PM'ing me? Thanks in advance!!

I'm in the process of putting totether a trip for November. Have rented points for 5 nights, and want to spend the first two nights at AKL. My question: if I book the AKL nights now, am I less likely to get any PIN numbers or have access to other discounts for November? And, if I don't book now, will I be in danger of being shut out? How likely is it that they will fully book for the first week in November? Should I sit and wait or book and wait?

Thanks in advance for all advice!

Ann

Wendy*Darling said:
Yes, we have POR for $89 from December 3rd to the 6th and then the Poly for $243 from Dec 6th to the 10th. My travel agent had special rates for that week. They had one of the values and the WL too but we were interested in POFQ and the Poly. Given the choice between $134 (rack) and doing the code watch thing for POFQ or $89 with no waiting for a code for POR, we decided POR would do just fine! I don't remember which value or what the rate was but I can certainly email her and ask. :)

Super! Am interested in WL & POwhichever :p would you mind PMing me re yr TA's info?

Thanks in advance!

Jean

Has anyone gotten a PM yet with the TA info? If so, could someone let me know also?

Thanks

I would love that TA info as well. Those are awsome rates!! Please ad me to your PM list

Kim

I'd greatly appreciate being added to the PM list as well. TIA.
Beth

If it's OK with your TRAVEL AGENT AND if you have time AND if your fingers aren't tired, I'd appreciate a PM about DEC. rates. too.

Thanks so much!

:wave2:

I just got the AAA rate at POFQ for the first week in December for $107/night (not including tax). Hope this helps someone.

Folks waiting for AP codes for December should be paying close attention to the rates that were just released for September. Since both September and December are value season, the rates should be about the same. But no one has a clue when they will be released, after this surprise release today.

I was glad to see the AP rates released today too! I was wondering if an AP would get us better deals than this special offer from my TA. The rates for ASMo, POR and the Poly are the same for this special and for the AP rates. The WL AP rates are a little lower than my TA's offer but when you consider not having to add the additional cost of the AP (if you don't have one) it may even out. We are staying at POR and the Poly so we got the $89 and $234 rates already secured with no waiting and no need to spend an extra $240 on the AP itself! :goodvibes

I love not having to wait for the codes now. :cool1:

That sounds incredible! AP rates without an AP. Who is your travel agent and what is the special she had? Is it available to be booked by other TA's?
Any information would be appreciated, maybe we could even use it in December! :bounce:

We got 2 rooms CY view in WL for $204 a night for the 1st week in December!

For the first week of December, we were quoted two nights at BC for $277.50 including tax, and 5 nights at PC for $68 per night including tax. Those are AAA rates.

Wendy*Darling said:
I was glad to see the AP rates released today too! I was wondering if an AP would get us better deals than this special offer from my TA. The rates for ASMo, POR and the Poly are the same for this special and for the AP rates. The WL AP rates are a little lower than my TA's offer but when you consider not having to add the additional cost of the AP (if you don't have one) it may even out. We are staying at POR and the Poly so we got the $89 and $234 rates already secured with no waiting and no need to spend an extra $240 on the AP itself! :goodvibes

I love not having to wait for the codes now. :cool1:

Please please please add me to your PM list. We are going nutz :crazy: trying to figure out where we want to stay. Thank you in advance!!! :wave2:

Last year we stayed at the POR for 94/night versus the regular 134/night. Disney posted that special in July, thats why I'm waiting to book mine! Hoping they will post similar ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter