December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Just booked the cruise yesterday. We are going to spend 6 days at WDW first and then take this cruise.
Who is joining us?

Hi there "A Litle Pixie Dust." My DW and I are going on this cruise with you. This will be our 6th cruise and we will be GOLD!!!! Not sure what the perks are with the gold status - but we are anxious to find out!!! Glad to meet you and looking forward to sailing with you!!!

Well, Where is everyone. I know there has to be more just the two of us going. Sign up and lets get to know one another!!!

Hi there "A Litle Pixie Dust." My DW and I are going on this cruise with you. This will be our 6th cruise and we will be GOLD!!!! Not sure what the perks are with the gold status - but we are anxious to find out!!! Glad to meet you and looking forward to sailing with you!!!

Welcome! As far as perks - you get another gift in your cabin and invited to the Castaway gathering.

Um, I think you know we (Lauragar and myself) are joining you. FOR EVERYTHING!!!

My stalkers! :lmao: So excited to be going with you guys!

Welcome! As far as perks - you get another gift in your cabin and invited to the Castaway gathering

Thanks. Wasn't sure just what they were. Are you going on any Disney cruises before this one? DW and I are going on the Dec 15, 2012 cruise on the Fantasy with our daughter and grandson and granddaughter. There will be 5 of us in the stateroom. Should be interesting. This will be our daughter and grandson's first Disney cruise. They are really excited. Our granddaughter, (our son's daughter), has sailed with us before, so she is a plans to show the newbies the ropes.:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Thanks. Wasn't sure just what they were. Are you going on any Disney cruises before this one? DW and I are going on the Dec 15, 2012 cruise on the Fantasy with our daughter and grandson and granddaughter. There will be 5 of us in the stateroom. Should be interesting. This will be our daughter and grandson's first Disney cruise. They are really excited. Our granddaughter, (our son's daughter), has sailed with us before, so she is a plans to show the newbies the ropes.:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

We will be doing a B2B in May on the repo to Vancouver and then the first Alaska and then again in the Fall on a Coastal cruise. Not sure if there will be any in 2013 before this one but you never know!

How fun! Their first cruise!

We will be doing a B2B in May on the repo to Vancouver and then the first Alaska and then again in the Fall on a Coastal cruise. Not sure if there will be any in 2013 before this one but you never know!

How fun! Their first cruise!

How nice a b2b Disney Cruise. Nothing better then that. DW and I did a b2b on the Dream in September. We had so much fun. On our second leg we didn't even get off the ship, (except Castaway Cay). We stayed on board and enjoyed the ship!!! She is such a beautiful ship. DW and I are looking forward to sail on the Fantasy and see what the differences are between the Dream and the Fantasy.

DW and talked about sailing on a different cruise line again, thought about checking out the Oasis or the Allure of the Seas. But as we talked we just kept coming back to all of the fun and excitment we have had with sailing with Disney, we decided to stay and sail with Disney from now on. We are HUGH Disney fans, and have been all of our lives.

Yes our daughter and grandson's first ever Disney Cruise. They are big Disney fans like DW and I. This will be a special cruise for them, and I am sure it will be the first of many Disney Cruises to come for them.

Well, got to go for now. Talk to you again soon.:yay:

Just wanted to check in to say hi to ya'll!!:wave2: I hope everyone out there is having a GREAT week so far.

DW, our daughter, our grandson and I are heading over to Walt Disney World in December for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade. Our grandson, he is 5 years old, has been to WDW several times, but this will be his first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade. We all are so excited to see his reactions. This should be so much fun!!! Staying at Port Orleans French Quarter for a couple of days.:cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

Just wanted to check in to say hi to ya'll!!:wave2: I hope everyone out there is having a GREAT week so far.

DW, our daughter, our grandson and I are heading over to Walt Disney World in December for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade. Our grandson, he is 5 years old, has been to WDW several times, but this will be his first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade. We all are so excited to see his reactions. This should be so much fun!!! Staying at Port Orleans French Quarter for a couple of days.:cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

How fun! We have been a few times in late November and love it.

How fun! We have been a few times in late November and love it.

This wiil be our 5th:confused3 6th:confused3 can't really remember how many times we have been to WDW to see Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade. But it will be our grandson's first, he gets sooooo excited at WDW any way.

When DW and I got back from our B2B on the Dream this past September I showed him the movie I made of DW and I riding the AquaDuck. I must have had to show him that video 15 or 20 times. He kept saying Mommy, Mommy I want to do that!!! Our daughter was planning on taking him on a Disney cruise when he was about 8 or so years old. But after seeing that video that all changed. All of us are going in December 2012. DW and I have wanted to see the Ship and Castaway Cay all decorated up for Christmas for several years now. So we got them added to our reservation, this should be so much fun!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hi there. We will be on this cruise as well. Not that anyone knows. We are a family of 5 and this will be our second Disney cruise. I am not sure how I will pop the surprise yet, but I have a lot of time to figure out something. Anyways, looking forward to sailing with you

Hi there. We will be on this cruise as well. Not that anyone knows. We are a family of 5 and this will be our second Disney cruise. I am not sure how I will pop the surprise yet, but I have a lot of time to figure out something. Anyways, looking forward to sailing with you

How cool this that!!!!

Welcome Aboard, DTR.

Des, I'm wondering if we can plan a pre-cruise DIS meet before this cruise.

I know its two years away, but its a thought.

(and you know I have those sometimes)

Lauragar AKA, you stalker.

How cool this that!!!!

Welcome Aboard, DTR.

Des, I'm wondering if we can plan a pre-cruise DIS meet before this cruise.

I know its two years away, but its a thought.

(and you know I have those sometimes)

Lauragar AKA, you stalker.

I want to :welcome::welcome::welcome: and :welcome::welcome::welcome: both - Don't tell Rachelle and Lauragar to the cruise. Glad ya'll could join us. This is going to be fun counting down the days until we set sail on the Fantasy!!!
A pre-cruise DIS meet before the cruise sounds like fun. What does everyone else think??? DW and I will be doing our ususal thing before the cruise. Since we live only about 1 1/2 hour away from Walt Disney World we like to drive over and stay at one of the resorts before the cruise. Then on the day of the cruise we drive over to the port. That way we have over half of our drive to the port behind us. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Sorry can't do a pre cruise meet as we live in Canada, and it is a surprise. But I am very interested in a onboard meet! This will be our first 7 night cruise, and I am interested in any must do activities that we would not have found on our last 4 night Dream cruise. Also my son ( will be 11 ) want to see ruins or a pyramid of some sort - does any one have any suggestions? Thanks

Also very interested in doing a fish extender gift exchange as my wife and kids enjoyed our last one. But I am aware it is pretty early to start planning that

Sorry can't do a pre cruise meet as we live in Canada, and it is a surprise. But I am very interested in a onboard meet! This will be our first 7 night cruise, and I am interested in any must do activities that we would not have found on our last 4 night Dream cruise. Also my son ( will be 11 ) want to see ruins or a pyramid of some sort - does any one have any suggestions? Thanks

An onboard meet sounds like it might be a better idea for everyone. We could meet some where around Minnie in the atrium. The last cruise DW and I went on this past September on the Dream, someone in our group made a badge the same size as our lanyard that you put your KTTW card in. That way you could print your own badge out at home putting your names on it, and after you got to port and received your lanyard and KTTW card you put them in your lanyard and turn it around so the badge shows and everyone could tell you belonged with the group. :thumbsup2

Sorry to change the subject. But I wanted to put in writing to Rachelle who will read this approx 2 years from now ( after I let her know about the cruise and my communications on disboards) that I am sorry that I kept the cruise a secret from her. I know that you will probably 'kill' me for not telling you about this cruise, but oh well, I wanted to surprise you and our children! Hopefully I have kept this secret until the day before our cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!