December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to change the subject. But I wanted to put in writing to Rachelle who will read this approx 2 years from now ( after I let her know about the cruise and my communications on disboards) that I am sorry that I kept the cruise a secret from her. I know that you will probably 'kill' me for not telling you about this cruise, but oh well, I wanted to surprise you and our children! Hopefully I have kept this secret until the day before our cruise

:rotfl2:

Sorry to change the subject. But I wanted to put in writing to Rachelle who will read this approx 2 years from now ( after I let her know about the cruise and my communications on disboards) that I am sorry that I kept the cruise a secret from her. I know that you will probably 'kill' me for not telling you about this cruise, but oh well, I wanted to surprise you and our children! Hopefully I have kept this secret until the day before our cruise

I would love to surprise my DW like you are doing..............but if I WAS able to pull it off, I more then likely would be walking funny during the cruise!!!

DH and I will be on this cruise! Nice to see a cruise meet thread up and running already. :cool1:

DH and I will be on this cruise! Nice to see a cruise meet thread up and running already. :cool1:

I would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: mickeymedic and her DH to the cruise!!! You are going to have fun with all of us counting down the days until we set sail on the Fantasy!!! Is this your first cruise - or are ya'll Disney Cruise veterans? I know it is a ways off yet - but hey that gives us plenty of time to get well prepared for this fantastic cruise!!!:cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

I would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: mickeymedic and her DH to the cruise!!! You are going to have fun with all of us counting down the days until we set sail on the Fantasy!!! Is this your first cruise - or are ya'll Disney Cruise veterans? I know it is a ways off yet - but hey that gives us plenty of time to get well prepared for this fantastic cruise!!!:cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

This will be cruise #4 for us. We celebrated our 5-year anniversary on the Magic, and our 10-year anniversary on the Dream doing B2B. I refused to get off the Dream without having another cruise booked. We are looking forward to seeing all the upgrades/changes on the Fantasy!

This will be cruise #4 for us. We celebrated our 5-year anniversary on the Magic, and our 10-year anniversary on the Dream doing B2B. I refused to get off the Dream without having another cruise booked. We are looking forward to seeing all the upgrades/changes on the Fantasy!

This cruise will be our 6th and we will be GOLD for this one!!! We did a back2back on the Dream as well - in September this year. When did you do your back2back?

Like you, DW and I are looking forward to seeing the differences between the Dream and the Fantasy. We are doing an Eastern Caribbean cruise in December 2012 on the Fantasy, so we will get to see the differences then. But this will be our first Western Caribbean cruise. Why we haven't done one sooner is beyond me!!!:confused3:confused3:confused3 We wanted to do the Eastern Caribbean cruise in December 2012 because one of the stops is San Juan, P.R. Should be allot of fun!!!

Again welcome, and glad you are sailing with us!:thumbsup2

Just wanted to pop in to say hi to everyone. According to my calculations we have just 753 days until we set sail on the Fantasy!!!:cool1::banana::dance3::yay::woohoo:
(I didn't get overly excited - did I?)

Hope everyone has a great day today!!!:banana:

Well, how is everyone out there. I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Safe and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I hope the Thanksgiving Turkey is nice to everyone and ya'll get what you asked for............:confused3 Wait a minute, I think I'm getting Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays mixed up!!!!:lmao::lmao:Don't eat too much ya'll!!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

This cruise will be our 6th and we will be GOLD for this one!!! We did a back2back on the Dream as well - in September this year. When did you do your back2back?

Like you, DW and I are looking forward to seeing the differences between the Dream and the Fantasy. We are doing an Eastern Caribbean cruise in December 2012 on the Fantasy, so we will get to see the differences then. But this will be our first Western Caribbean cruise. Why we haven't done one sooner is beyond me!!!:confused3:confused3:confused3 We wanted to do the Eastern Caribbean cruise in December 2012 because one of the stops is San Juan, P.R. Should be allot of fun!!!

Again welcome, and glad you are sailing with us!:thumbsup2

We sailed September 8th-15th. We loved the B2B experience - it was great to not feel rushed to do everything on the first cruise because we knew we'd have a second chance at everything. We also loved 2 stops at CC. We could have done without either stop at Nassau. :lmao:

We're really looking forward to the Western itinerary. Looks like there will be some worthwhile stops (unlike Nassau.)

We sailed September 8th-15th. We loved the B2B experience - it was great to not feel rushed to do everything on the first cruise because we knew we'd have a second chance at everything. We also loved 2 stops at CC. We could have done without either stop at Nassau. :lmao:

We're really looking forward to the Western itinerary. Looks like there will be some worthwhile stops (unlike Nassau.)

Yes I know what you mean about feeling rushed to try and see and do everything in one cruise. We too enjoyed that feeling of knowing we still had time to see and do certain things on board the ship. We did our back2back Sept. 11th - the 18th. Looks like we were on board at the same time for part of the back2backs!!! Small world. (Ok, ok, ok, ok, you don't have to start singing It's A Small World After All - like I just did!!!):lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes I know what you mean about feeling rushed to try and see and do everything in one cruise. We too enjoyed that feeling of knowing we still had time to see and do certain things on board the ship. We did our back2back Sept. 11th - the 18th. Looks like we were on board at the same time for part of the back2backs!!! Small world. (Ok, ok, ok, ok, you don't have to start singing It's A Small World After All - like I just did!!!):lmao::lmao::lmao:

Great! Now I have THAT SONG stuck in my head. :eek:

I thought I saw your name on one of the meet threads. I started the thread for our Sept 8th cruise and was not very active at all on the Sept 11th one. Our on-board meet for Sept 8th was not at all successful. However, I did meet a couple Disers on each cruise who I still keep in touch with.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Raise your hand if you ate too much turkey yesterday...

Great! Now I have THAT SONG stuck in my head. :eek:
I Know what you mean, That is one song that once you get started thinking about it - it just sticks with you all day long!!!:lmao:

I thought I saw your name on one of the meet threads. I started the thread for our Sept 8th cruise and was not very active at all on the Sept 11th one. Our on-board meet for Sept 8th was not at all successful. However, I did meet a couple Disers on each cruise who I still keep in touch with.
At the Sept 11th cruise meet we all mingled around some - talked to some - had a group phoot shoot and then we had to leave to meet up with some others we promised to see. We didn't make it to the Sept 15th meet. Like you, we too met some DISers who we keep in touch with as well.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Raise your hand if you ate too much turkey yesterday...

Ok, ok, ok, ok can't seem to raise my hand up very high!!!! (Can't be because I ate too much Turkey!!!!)
Ooohhhhhhhh nnnoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:
Hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Well, Monmday is here, and it is time to get back to work!!!:scared1::scared1:
We all knew this day was a comin' - don't make it any easier though. Oh well, anyway for me it puts me closer to being back to part-time again!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Spent half of my day hanging Christmas lights on our 1936 Fire Truck. It's days like this that I really LOVE my job! :lovestruc The first Christmas Parade of the season is this weekend.

Hope everyone has recovered from Turkey eating and Black Friday shopping.

I moved my cruise from May 25th to Dec. 7th, so we'll be joining you.

It's me, DH and DS who will be 4 at the time.

My friend also booked and it'll be her, her DH, her son who will also be 4 and her daughter who will be 3.

Yahoo!

My friend also booked and it'll be her, her DH, her son who will also be 4 and her daughter who will be 3.

Yahoo!

Welcome! I'm still trying to get some family and friends to join us on this cruise, too.

Yahoo!

:welcome::welcome::welcome: dvccruiser76 and family and friends. So glad ya'll switched over and are joining us on the cruise!!!:thumbsup2 The ship will be all decked out in her best holiday decor - something all of us are looking forward to see how she looks for the holidays. Castaway Cay will be all decorated for the holidays as well. :cool1::cool1::cool1: This is going to be sooooooooooo much fun!!!!:woohoo:

The ship will be all decked out in her best holiday decor - something all of us are looking forward to see how she looks for the holidays. Castaway Cay will be all decorated for the holidays as well. :cool1::cool1::cool1: This is going to be sooooooooooo much fun!!!!:woohoo:

This is the whole reason why we booked a December cruise instead of a September cruise. (Our anniversary is September 8th, so we like to try to plan our trips around that.) I really want to experience the Christmas decorations throughout the ship and CC. And maybe we'll even make a side trip to WDW before or after the cruise to see the decor.

This is the whole reason why we booked a December cruise instead of a September cruise. (Our anniversary is September 8th, so we like to try to plan our trips around that.) I really want to experience the Christmas decorations throughout the ship and CC. And maybe we'll even make a side trip to WDW before or after the cruise to see the decor.

We will be sailing on the Fantasy in December 2012 - an Eastern Caribbean cruise. We have not taken a Western Caribbean cruise - don't know why??? That is why we booked this one. But Christmas is DW's and my favorite holiday, so we really wanted to go again during the holiday season. We are taking two of our granddaughters over to see Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade next Friday. This will be their first time over to WDW. It's going to be GREAT to see their faces light up at all of the sites and sounds of Disney World!!!:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter