December 7, 2013 Winter Fantasy Cruise #2

It is a big project to pack...I used to love packing, now I find its just a job and sometimes it drives me insane...but I have learned to do a pre-packing list and getting clothes together for each day, it helps me a lot....

:laundy: I do not think about it until I get home....no use stressing over something that you cannot change....I may not like it, but it has to get done....actually its not doing the laundry as much as having to put it away once it clean....:headache:
I follow a packing list too. I haven't started packing yet but have put outfits together in my head. I just unpacked from our week in Anaheim. In fact, the dryer is calling me ;)

Happy Monday Morning:

well it's official....33 Days

:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::dance3::dance3:

Have a great Monday....

I was counting up what the weeks look like…
Full work week this week
Four day work week next (Veteran's Day)
full work week
four day week (Thanksgiving)
THEN I ONLY WORK THREE DAYS!!! :hyper: And we are OFF!!!! :banana:

Good Morning:

Nothing going on here just need to post my daily count....

32 Days :dance3::dance3:

Guess what day it is????? guess what day it is!!!!!!! Hump day Woohoo

Happy Wednesday....

31 Days!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Hi everyone,

I am going to be putting together name tags for our D Lounge meet. Since I am completely unmotivated at work this week, I thought I'd get started on them. ;)

I need a little direction though...how would you guys like to do these? I got the Roll Call list from Philatiger. Thanks!!!

So here are my questions:
1. I can do name tags for just the adults or for everyone, but I don't have full names for everyone. What would you like me to do?

2. We had also talked about including Dis names, but I'm not sure which person to attach the Dis name to. I know some of them just from talking to you all on the boards, but don't want to assume on the rest. Should I put the "real" name with the Dis name underneath on everyone in that family/cabin?

I'm sure I'll come up with a few more later, but these are the ones I came with as I was getting started.

If anyone has specific requests or just wants to give me their "real" name/Dis name connection, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!!!

Ok, I am thinking we should just go with our names...forget the screen names as most of the people post on facebook anyway.
I think maybe for both the husband and wife, (i would not do the kids) but its up to you and how much work you want to do.

Then I know there are a few of us just traveling with friends, so we would each need name tags.

I really want to thank you for taking this project on.

Denise

Ok, I am thinking we should just go with our names...forget the screen names as most of the people post on facebook anyway.
I think maybe for both the husband and wife, (i would not do the kids) but its up to you and how much work you want to do.

Then I know there are a few of us just traveling with friends, so we would each need name tags.

I really want to thank you for taking this project on.

Denise

I agree with Denise.

Got the CDs all labeled tonight and ready to have my sister take them to Florida as she's driving up for Thanksgiving.

Going to relax and watch the Blackhawks play some hockey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter