December 7, 2013 Winter Fantasy Cruise #2

Let's see...35 days from right now, we should be checking into Bay Lake Tower. :cheer2:

And...36 days from right now, I fully expect to be enjoying the AquaDuck and hope to have a few tasty adult beverages under my belt already. :beach: I know it's still early, but with the last few weeks I've had...I've totally earned them.

its never to early to think about the "adult beverages" the one I love is the Bon Voyage....I cannot wait to have that drink....may have to start at sail away and continue that thru dinner...:goodvibes:thumbsup2

I'll be checking into OKW and then heading to DHS to enjoy some FP+ and then Disapalooza!

I can't wait for Thanksgiving, though. My BIL has a couple of pieces of carpet from the Magic for me. Hey, at least it's something...

:cool1:

awesome :thumbsup2

lets, see, we will be hanging at the bar at the Hyatt at the airport, or at the Hyatt pool…or going to bed super early so the night passes quickly and it will be morning and time to get to the port and get on the ship and meet everybody and ……. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:yay:

lets, see, we will be hanging at the bar at the Hyatt at the airport, or at the Hyatt pool…or going to bed super early so the night passes quickly and it will be morning and time to get to the port and get on the ship and meet everybody and ……. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:yay:

Really bed early, wont you be "to excited to sleep"?? :faint:

I know, cant wait to start meeting at the terminal....how fun :goodvibes

We are staying in Hyatt too & will be taking Disney transportation to the port. :)

I think Sue and I are the only ones staying at the Radisson at Port....:confused3 I think we are going to get a cab friday afternoon and have dinner at fishlips and hopefully there will be some cruise ship leaving and will be able to actually watch a ship leave port....
We are able to get the hotel shuttle but we are thinking of just having a cab take us to port....:thumbsup2

Denise--just wanted to let you know I got your PM and sent a reply. Let me know if you don't receive it. I just found one from Chuck dated last June that I didn't ever get a notification on! Thanks--Angie:thumbsup2

I can't wait for Thanksgiving, though. My BIL has a couple of pieces of carpet from the Magic for me. Hey, at least it's something...

:cool1:

That is awesome! Any ideas what you plan to do with it? You can make a nice photo montage using the carpet as the mount for a picture of the old atrium if that is where the carpet is from. It would also make a great mousepad for your desk!!! Oh the possibilities are endless to what you can do with it!!
:scratchin

Denise--just wanted to let you know I got your PM and sent a reply. Let me know if you don't receive it. I just found one from Chuck dated last June that I didn't ever get a notification on! Thanks--Angie:thumbsup2

Got your post and replyed.

:thumbsup2

Happy Sunday Morning:

Well I have been working on my packing.....:goodvibes

Ok, I am not actually packing....I have gone through and matched up outfits and shoes, so I am set. This helped me to eliminate outfits that most likely will not get used and take up space in the suitcase...
I think I will start my ironing this afternoon and do a little at a time. I have my last minute shopping list made of things I need to pick up...so I am pretty ready to go. :woohoo:

We are down to 34 Days!!! :woohoo::dance3::cheer2:
going to do some running right now...later
:wave2:

I know this is all starting get to so real now.

My spare bedroom is a complete mess....I have clothes and shoes and suitcases all over....then I went shopping yesterday and got a few good deals:thumbsup2 to add to my packing list.

I may start more on getting my packing and clothes prepared, but Saturday is a huge bust....I have to work till 11:30 then have a bridal shower at 1pm...so there goes that day....

Sunday I will most like start on that...get some of the clothes washed and then start the ironing process......yes, I iron before packing....yes a little OCD about that...;):rolleyes:

But 5 weeks from today will be Florida and at the Radisson.....hopfully sitting at the pool sipping drink right about now...:woohoo: and looking at palm trees...:beach:

You are NOT alone. I have the same issue, spare bedroom is a wreck as I have thrown our summer clothes in there and anything else I want to take. Was hoping to get to it this weekend but no....next weekend for sure.
:laundy:

You are NOT alone. I have the same issue, spare bedroom is a wreck as I have thrown our summer clothes in there and anything else I want to take. Was hoping to get to it this weekend but no....next weekend for sure. :laundy:
I'm so afraid of packing for my 5 kids and hubby my tummy gets a sick feeling of how big this project is but I need to start all I can think of is how much laundry will need to be done when we get home but 32 days till I'm on my plane of madness maybe its more the fear of getting on a plane with so many people but so excited to be on the but it's just a lot of work getting there

I'm so afraid of packing for my 5 kids and hubby my tummy gets a sick feeling of how big this project is but I need to start all I can think of is how much laundry will need to be done when we get home but 32 days till I'm on my plane of madness maybe its more the fear of getting on a plane with so many people but so excited to be on the but it's just a lot of work getting there

It is a big project to pack...I used to love packing, now I find its just a job and sometimes it drives me insane...but I have learned to do a pre-packing list and getting clothes together for each day, it helps me a lot....

:laundy: I do not think about it until I get home....no use stressing over something that you cannot change....I may not like it, but it has to get done....actually its not doing the laundry as much as having to put it away once it clean....:headache:

Most of my packing is done, just waiting for my magicband and DME packet to arrive, and the last minute essentials, of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!