• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 26, 2013 Disney Dream 3-Day Bahamas

Hi StramMom, would love for you to organize the group for Fish Extender. Plus is it okay if we include my parents to the group. Looking forward to meeting you guys in december.
Cheers,
Fambamaussie

I would love to start one! I think there are 7 families including my own and I'm sure grandparents are allowed??!!! Will need everyone's family name (last name), gender and age(kids only) and stateroom numbers!!! I think 10-12 families is plenty??!!!

Tablizo Family & Parents is Torres Family
#7018 & #7016
I have a little 5 yrs old boy
Getting so excited started doing my FE project and cabin door decor.

Ok! Fish Extender spreadsheet officially started!!! Just looked at my sample. Will also need first names and what state you guys are from!

I have just learned how to create a "Dropbox" link but DISboards wont let me post it since I have less that 10 posts?! We need to have a few more conversations (4 actually) so that I can post the link! LOL!!!

Hi StramMom,
have you started doing some decor for your cabin door?
Started making my FE and some decor for the cabin door.

Fambamaussie

Yes!!! Found some Disney PowerPoint templates and made them specific for each child! My daughter likes Disney princess, one son likes Cars and one likes Toy Story! Put their names on there in Disney Font and printed on magnet paper!!!! Made one for for whole family and one for hubs and me!!! Now the FE is different......I ordered it on Etsy!!!! I can't sew!!! What about you????

I've started making my own FE it's half done already. All decors is done but haven't printed them out yet. So you guys have printable magnets in america? Do you get them from Michaels store? I only know of the small fridge magnets you have to stick on the the back of the paper. Let me know the brand name of the printable magnet.

Fambamaussie

Yes!!! It's actually paper to put in your printer!!! 3 sheets for $6.00. I bought it at Hobby Lobby. Thinking about laminating them too but not sure how well the magnet will work after that so I might need to add extra!!! I will let you know what brand it is when we get home! I wish I could make my own FE!!!! How fun!!! Do you have glow sticks, lanyards and Disney trading pins?

Is the glow sticks for the deck party? Mever been a big fan of the pins. About the lanyard i'm waiting closer to the departure date before i order my lanyard online.

I have been going a bit nuts with door decorations.....I keep finding cool things to add.....instead of changing them out daily I may need to change them out several times a day....:woohoo:

Counting down the days until 9/12 when I can book excursions and Palo!!!! :yay:

Hello NHshorty! Thought it was just fambamaussie and me for a while there!!! Are you guys going at the same time we are?

Fambamaussie- I don't think the Disney pins are great either but I just KNOW my kids will love it! We haven't told the kids yet that we are going! Yes glow sticks for night time!!! Is there a deck party every night? Don't forget about pirate night!

Count us in on the FE. The Conklins are in cabin 8090 and the kids are Melanie 16 and Trevor 13.

This is my first time to use the dropbox so please let me know if you cant see my excel spreadsheet.....

So, I have added "TheLeBlanc" and "NHshorty" to my spreadsheet. I will resend the finished product once we get closer to sailing date!!!

HI Guys,

After debating for the last couple of days, count us in for the FE. We are GTY so as soon as I have the room # I'll let you guys know.

StramMom thanks for organizing it.

DS name is Joaquin

Thanks,
Suheyl

Yay Ntrain!! Have you added! Will need hubby's name but you can private message if you want!!??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter