December 2014 anyone?

Just booked for the 21st to 29th! We are celebrating my parents anniversary and having a reunion of our immediate family, can't wait! Last time we went during Christmas it was beyond magical :santa:

It will be our 8th year in a row for Christmas Dec.22,2014 - Jan.3,2015...thanks to the girls school schedule we don't have to rush home on New Years Day....:thumbsup2 .....didn't want to join in the December thread until our recent August stay was completed as we just got back on Monday....never fails we either have a stay and no airfare or airfare and no stay... Well I got a great price on airfare back in April but at this point still no stay...:lmao: ...will update when I get the stay...:worship:

96 days until our arrival, Dec12-19 at CBR!!! It's our third family visit that's around the Christmas holidays. Our first was January 2011.(checked in on New Years Day), crowds were very low. Next was. January 2, 2013, crowds were fairly big. Hoping to have lower crowds this time, know it probably won't be like the first time. Being from Canada it was very strange to see all the Christmas decorations yet be wearing shorts and t-shirts instead of a winter jacket!

99 Days until our Christmas Trip! We are staying at Fort Wilderness Dec. 20-Dec. 27. We are flying down on the 17th. Still have to figure out what we are doing. We are very excited to celebrate Christmas at Disney, my brother & I had experienced it when we were kids. I think we are more excited now then back then. We are travelling with our spouses, 5 kids (11,9,8,6,6), Grandma & Grandpa. Kids don't know yet. Figuring out a cool way to tell them.

99 Days until our Christmas Trip! We are staying at Fort Wilderness Dec. 20-Dec. 27. We are flying down on the 17th. Still have to figure out what we are doing. We are very excited to celebrate Christmas at Disney, my brother & I had experienced it when we were kids. I think we are more excited now then back then. We are travelling with our spouses, 5 kids (11,9,8,6,6), Grandma & Grandpa. Kids don't know yet. Figuring out a cool way to tell them.

Around Thanksgiving, tell them that you signed them up for an "educational enrichment program." But unfortunately, it will take up most of their Xmas vacation. See how they react. Then on the last day of school have a pizza party at the house and let the cat out of the bag.

The crane is in position, behind Cinderella's Castle, for the installation of the Christmas lights.

And I noticed this when I clicked the article, and am not sure if this had been mentioned yet. But the filming of the Christmas morning parade will be done on 12/6 and 12/7.

DH and I are booked for the 5th through the 10th at AKL! Looking forward to the Christmas festivities!

Just finalized our trip for Dec 8-12. We'll be driving from Oklahoma, staying at POP & going to MVMCP for the first time on Thur, Dec 11!

Does anyone know if Mine Train will be running during the party?

After our stay at POP, We're heading over to Universal for 3 days at Cabana Bay Beach Resort. Pretty excited!

Dot*

It is getting harder and harder to go to work!!! I've already checked out and am ready to check in! Um, 81 days left, though?? My employer may not be quite so excited..... CBR first time, 33 year anniversary. STILL front seat, arms up!

We just booked our airfare last night so it's finally official. Dec. 20 - 30 at Pop. :santa: We're excited, but a little nervous spending Christmas away from home for the first time. ::yes::

We did it in 2011 and doing it again this year! Let me tell you there's NOTHING better than going to MK RD on Christmas morning! Planning to do it again!

We just booked our airfare last night so it's finally official. Dec. 20 - 30 at Pop. :santa: We're excited, but a little nervous spending Christmas away from home for the first time. ::yes::

I see that MK opens at 7am Christmas Day.

I was wondering where you saw 7am? I'm still seeing 9am, with EMH making it 8am on the Disney site. I want to make sure I'm current with my times so I can be up, and ready, and there, as early as I can get in.

Going from the 12th through the 21st. It'll be a 1 year wedding anniversary trip. We also honeymooned at BWI last year haha. We originally booked an early November trip at POFQ but changed to WL when the RO discounts came out. Then we had to move our trip to late October because of some time off scheduling conflicts at work. Then we found out about the WL pool stuff so we decided to push to December 12th! We made our final change (hopefully) a couple weeks ago to the GF. Our FastPass+ selections become available tonight! Looking forward to our very first December Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter