December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I will be cancelling a 12/3 4:10 for 3 ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern this evening. I've been trying to get a later ressie and this morning I snagged a 5:45 at Crystal Palace. I'm really hoping for LTT around that time so I'm still keeping an eye out.

If you'd like to coordinate for the 4:10 LTT, pm me.

I just cancelled a rain forest cafe breakfast at the AK on 12/3 for 845am. Found an earlier time and it made me cancel it right there, sorry for no warning.

I am going to be cancelling my much coveted pre-park opening CRT breakfast, 8:15 am on December 6 which is my daughters birthday. Turns out that is parade taping and no empty main street, so I'm keeping the lunch reservation at CRT instead. I've decided it's not worth dragging my family out of bed. If you want it, let me know soon.

Canceling a Rose and Crown res for 7 people Fri Dec 6 at 12:05pm and a Tusker House breakfast Dec 7 at 10:25 also for 7 people

I will be cancelling the following reservations all of them are for a party of 3:
12/4 Whispering Canyon 7:45
12/6 SCi Fi 7:05
12/9 Tusker House 12:30
12/11 Garden Grill 7:00

If anyone is interested please let me know.

I am going to be cancelling my much coveted pre-park opening CRT breakfast, 8:15 am on December 6 which is my daughters birthday. Turns out that is parade taping and no empty main street, so I'm keeping the lunch reservation at CRT instead. I've decided it's not worth dragging my family out of bed. If you want it, let me know soon.

Did you cancel already? Just saw the post, I'm suddenly not getting e-mail notifications for some reason!

Going to cancel 2 ressies tonight: Hollywood & Vine Dec 4th at 1:40PM & Garden Grill also on Dec 4th at 5:40PM. Let me know if anyone is interested in coordinating.

Did you cancel already? Just saw the post, I'm suddenly not getting e-mail notifications for some reason!

I'm sorry...I was going to cancel this and keep my lunch reservation instead. When no one responded, I changed my mind and decided to keep it for now. I'm still looking for a later breakfast reservation, but in case I don't find it, I'm keeping this one. I do have a 1:30 lunch reservation on the same day that I haven't cancelled yet. If you want that, let me know.

Within the next few minutes I will be cancelling the following. All are for a party of 5

Dec 5th- Cape may 515pm
Dec 6th- Teppan Edo 530pm
Dec 7th- Raglan Road 615pm
Dec 8th- Le Cellier 435pm
Dec 9th- Ohana - 520 pm

I have a reservation at CRT on Dec. 8th at 11:50am for 4 that I plan on cancelling. Let me know if anyone would like to coordinate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter