December 2009 Brides?

Calleigh, how was your wedding? Isn't sunset point beautiful? I can't wait to hear all about your special day!!

Andreah, have a wonderful wedding day! May all of your wedding wishes come true! By the way it looks like the weather gods are going to be kind to you!! YAY!!

Hi girls!!! I haven't been on in a while due to craziness with school and planning but I just wanted to drop a note and say to all of the girls who just got married, CONGRATULATIONS!!:goodvibes:woohoo: And to the girls who are about to be married, GOOD LUCK and have a blast!:banana::yay: I also wanted to thank all of you for all the help you've provided over the past year as I planned our wedding. I couldn't have done it without you girls!!:grouphug:

12 day until we leave for WDW...13 days until "I DO"!!!!! It's getting so close!!!! Let the countdown begin and start packing! HAHAHA:rotfl:

Well I haven't been on in weeks but I am married! The wedding went pretty well, there were a few things I wasn't happy with but overall I loved it:cutie:...now if only DH would stop throwing up poor guy!

Here are a few pics my family took

15966_1302480004415_1302918536_8875.jpg

15966_1302480564429_1302918536_8875.jpg

15966_1302480604430_1302918536_8875.jpg

15966_1302479564404_1302918536_8875.jpg

Christina,

The ones Randy took are so beautiful! I love looking at everyone's pictures.
We are using David and Vicki Arndt and I'm so excited about the pictures.

Everyone keep posting pictures please. It helps with my planning and makes my day!:cool1:

Thank you,
Suze

Rebecca Boo, you look amazing! Very lovely dress, your hair looks fantastic, and it looks like you had a gorgeous day for your wedding. Hope your DH feels better soon!

Well I haven't been on in weeks but I am married! The wedding went pretty well, there were a few things I wasn't happy with but overall I loved it:cutie:...now if only DH would stop throwing up poor guy!

Here are a few pics my family took

Congratulations! I am glad you loved your wedding day. You look like a very happy beautiful bride. I can't wait to hear more details!!

Christina,

The ones Randy took are so beautiful! I love looking at everyone's pictures.
We are using David and Vicki Arndt and I'm so excited about the pictures.

Everyone keep posting pictures please. It helps with my planning and makes my day!:cool1:

Thank you,
Suze

We used David and Vicki Arndt for our December 11 wedding, and we had such a good time with them. The sneak peeks they've sent so far are fantastic, and I've been so thrilled with their work so far! :cheer2:

We used David and Vicki Arndt for our December 11 wedding, and we had such a good time with them. The sneak peeks they've sent so far are fantastic, and I've been so thrilled with their work so far! :cheer2:

I love their work. I'd love to see some of your pictures.:worship:
Can you post some?

Thank you,
Suze

Randy just sent me some sneak peek pictures!! They came out awesome!! YAY!!! I can't wait to see more! The weather couldn't have been better for us. Thank you weather gods! :worship:

CE104112-1-09.jpg

CE158712-1-09.jpg

I saw you at the Luau and in the lobby at Poly that night! You looked beautiful! I wish I had taken a few photos of you dancing at the Luau!

Hi girls !

I am back on this thread !
Our wedding was perfect ! I don't have the time to do a very detailed feed back, but all the vendors I used were great :
- Carolyn Allen's : they were on time, friendly, and did great job
- Patricia Lejeune : she understood immediately what I wanted, and did it perfectly
- Rev. Kevin Knox : he performed the ceremony exactly as I asked him to do, taking into account all my changes. He is really easy to work with and reply emails fast.
- STVS : I don't have my video yet, but I can say that Stan is a very funny man
- Misty Miotto : I got my pictures today, they are so beautiful. I highly recommend Misty, especially if you don't feel comfortable in front of a camera. She makes you feel good and confident:goodvibes

And a last word for my wedding coordinator, Tanis J. Armstrong : she was perfect, always replied quickly my emails, took into account all my remarks, friendly, sympathetic.

Acwinsett, rebecca and christina : your pictures are great, I am very happy everything went right for you.

Andrea, those pictures are AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!!! :lovestruc You look stunning!! It was really nice to have run into you and Brian at the Hollywood Studios! :goodvibes

I'm soooo happy to hear that everyone's wedding has been great so far!! :goodvibes We had an unbelievable wedding!!! :cheer2: It was even better than I had imagined!! :lovestruc I'll try to post up some photos when I get them back. It was truly more than a dream come true!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter