December 2008--Updated List of Whose Going When Page 8 Post 119

ME! ME! OH, PICK ME! :wave:

I just booked CSR for 12/21 - 1/2 earlier this week. After taking 2 trips in 2006, waiting 2 years is SO HARD!!! We may need to shift dates a bit depending on when our school break is but these are the dates that I am planning for!

I love to be frequenting all the boards again (had to stay away when I wasn't planning - it was too depressing!) and can't wait to book all my ADRs!

Looking forward to December 08!!!

hi vsimeone, that is where we are staying too CSR, have the last 3 Christmas vacations, we stay in the casitia section. Last time we were there was dec.2006
Hope you have a good trip,,,,Blue

Wow glad to see everyone so excited! We are staying at POR from the 18th to the 22nd. Then we are staying at our home resort AKV concierge (if I can get concierge) for 2 days then we are driving to port to do a 4 night Disney Cruise woooohooo!

We're halfway booked as well! I already have Dec 5,6 Tower/Magic Kingdom View at the Contemporary and will be calling in one week for a studio Dec 7, 8 @ VWL!!!!

We are going November 30 thru December 13th. :cool1: This is the trip to celebrate on becoming a nurse!!! :goodvibes I haven't booked yet but we are hoping on buying on DVC points in January thru AKV. I hope I can get my studio there during my stay but if not then we will see what DVC's resort are open at the 7 mo mark. I cannot wait until we go. I have been planning this trip and working the numbers on what to do as far as getting AP or doing the DDP. This is much more fun than studying by far :rotfl:

Hi Avojeo

Congrats on becoming an RN!!! I did the same thing you are doing...Disney for graduation. I graduated in 06, and used my bonus from my first job to go this past Dec. We love it so much that I just booked a trip for 08...same time as your's...minus a few days. Can't wait!!!

Hi Avojeo

Congrats on becoming an RN!!! I did the same thing you are doing...Disney for graduation. I graduated in 06, and used my bonus from my first job to go this past Dec. We love it so much that I just booked a trip for 08...same time as your's...minus a few days. Can't wait!!!

Hi Lcaemom!! Thanks a lot on the congrats!! I have just 56 days to go until I walk across that stage. I cannot wait to be done. My husband surprised me with a trip to Disney when I was accepted into Nursing school so to me it is only fitting that I celebrate by going back. That is why we are going so many days. We are going to celebrate Mickey style!!!:cool1: :cool1: Most of my other classmates are going on cruises or Cancun. They cannot figure out why I am going to Disney. :confused3 To me it is their loss.

we're strongly considering going to WDW with some friends and their 3-year-old in december '08. none of us have ever been during this time of year and i'm dying to go! we were thinking about december 5 - 10, but i see a lot of people are going during that time. when is the BEST time to go as far as crowds and still be able to see and do all the christmas stuff? my main goal is avoid the maddening christmas crowds but still experience the disney holiday magic!

Hi Lcaemom!! Thanks a lot on the congrats!! I have just 56 days to go until I walk across that stage. I cannot wait to be done. My husband surprised me with a trip to Disney when I was accepted into Nursing school so to me it is only fitting that I celebrate by going back. That is why we are going so many days. We are going to celebrate Mickey style!!!:cool1: :cool1: Most of my other classmates are going on cruises or Cancun. They cannot figure out why I am going to Disney. :confused3 To me it is their loss.

I know EXACTLY how you feel right now...I kept track of the days for my class and updated everyone daily...we started our countdown the first day of our senior year...at 265 days. We were so excited to reach 99, and then 50...and then finals...and then single digits. It is so exciting yet, still so stressful! I cannot describe to you the feeling of peace that I had while I was at Disney, sitting in the sun at the pool, seeing all the beautiful Christmas decorations...knowing that it was all behind me...that feeling was indescribable! I actually cried when I walked through the gates of the MK on our first day there...the tree and the castle were breathtaking. Soooooooo worth the wait! AND...after a perfect week on vacation I went back to work at a job that I absolutely LOVE! Nursing is so rewarding! So, glad to read your post...hope to hear more from you about school as well as your Disney plans.

I will be going in Dec. 2008 for MVMCP because I really enjoyed it this year, but the trip I am really looking forward to comes in Feb. 2009. My brother is getting married at the Poly then and I can't wait!!!

my family and I will be there from Dec. 28 to Jan 2, 2009. It will be our first time there when it is so crowded but it will be a lot of fun to see the christmas decorations for the first time.

We're a maybe...I'd like to go there for my bday in December. I'm hoping for 9th-19th...anyone who has been there that time of year...what kinds of crowds can we expect?? We normally have been going right after Labor Day & it's very low crowds then...I'm guessing it's busier in December....but HOW much busier??? Anyone?? Thanks!

Mt DH and I will be at the world 2-19th December at AKL. I am so excited - i can't beleive i have another 11 months to wait!!!!

I do have one question though, what will the weather be like. I can't seem to equate the temperatures with how it will actually feel. Will i need summer clothes or jeans and jumpers??

We're going Dec 6 - 14th and staying at SSR. This will be our first time during the Christmas season and we can't wait to see the decorations and attend all the festivities!! :santa:

We'll be there Dec. 6 - 14th, 2008. We're so excited! :yay: Now the planning really can begin.

Us too!!! As I posted on another thread, my DM just made the request that we spend next Christmas at WDW so it will be me, DH, DD's 17 and 21 and DM. We are trying for a 2 bdrm savannah view at AKV from Dec. 20-26.

We'll be there Dec 13-21. DH, DS10 & I will be celebrating my and DS10 birthdays while we are there:banana:
32 days until Feb trip and I'm already planning the next trip:cool1:

We are going as well. This will be our 3rd Christmas down there, 2004, 2006 & 2008.
Our 3rd Christmas at WDW as well--on the every other year plan, like you. We booked a townhouse at Windsor Palms from December 20-January 3 and can't stop planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter