December 2008 Brides?

Hey there ladies..

46 and counting --- ahhhhh :scared1:

Just finished:
Got Marriage License - Had to do this in person -- one thing that sucks about living in FL
Working with Wedding Planner to bring Budget WAY WAY WAY down
Makeup Session with Anna -- will post pictures

Need to do this week:
Get the !X!@!* People to RSVP -- Bridesmaids calling this week
Get those same !X@!**! People to Book their Hotel to meet Room block -- 15 short.. :scared1:
Call Rose - Floral and bring Budget down before final payment on Nov. 6th

Upcoming
Work on Final Newsletter
Work on Menu, Cards, Programs etc.
Attend Final Dress Fitting - Nov. 7th
Continue to Work Out -- Go Wii Fit
Work on Welcome Bags

:bride: How is everyone else doing?? :dance3: :banana: :yay:

hi Ladies! Congratulations on your December weddings!!

I'm moving to WDW on the 1st December to be a UK Cast Member in Epcot so please stop by and see me and I will do my best to give you all some extra Disney magic!!!

:thumbsup2

Hmm eliptical glider??? That would be exercise right? I need to figure that part of my life out.

I'm moving to WDW on the 1st December to be a UK Cast Member in Epcot so please stop by and see me and I will do my best to give you all some extra Disney magic!!!

Ooo how great! Where will you be working in the UK? We are going to LeCellier in Canada for Christmas dinner and they are pretty close if I remember. Maybe we will stop by!:santa: :bride:

I go on and off the eating thing. I actually have a dr's appt in a couple of hours and i'm looking to see what I weigh as compared to march when i picked out my dress. I'm hoping i haven't gained as much as I think i have as I have my first fitting on Friday! Yippee!

Same worries here! I bought my dress in March, smaller than "suggested" and didn't quite fit in it when it arrived in August. I haven't tried it on since then, but am doing the ellipitical and this lame workout video now. It's only lame because my Ipod broke and I have to listen to the lady say the same thing everyday!
Finger crossed, I am refusing the try it on again until November. :rolleyes:

Wow, congratulations from a fellow Brit!! I'm at Disney from 19th Dec to 9th Jan, wedding 26th Dec.

I'll be the one stalking the Dairy Milk bars in the uk shop at EPCOT :laughing: :rolleyes1

I did miss uk chocolate when I was at Disney earlier this year!

Maybe I'll see you there and good luck with the move!

Congratulations again to you all!

In answer to a few questions, I'll be working in food and beverage in the UK, so either the Rose and Crown or the Chip Shop! My name is Kirsty and I have ginger (well strawberry blonde!) hair :o)

One of the things that made me want to work there is all the extra special stuff cast members can do for guests so please come and find me if you are around!

Kristy - we LOVE the Chip shop! Hope to be able to say HI in December! (After I "spy" on Sleeping Princess' wedding!)

DisneyMissy

Kristy - we LOVE the Chip shop! Hope to be able to say HI in December! (After I "spy" on Sleeping Princess' wedding!)

DisneyMissy

Oh don't you worry, I'll be "spying" on as many wedding's as I can next year! From afar of course, as I would never invade someone's privacy on their big day! :love:

Kristy hope we will run into you around Christmas day! I will definately ask for you when we stop by the Rose and Crown and / or the Chip shop! So excited for you!

We're getting married on the 13th of December at home in Ohio.

We are having a Christmas theme, with modification. Our colors are christmas red, pink, chocolate and steel gray.
We spend the 22-28 in Disney! Yay! So incredibly excited about it.

Is anybody going to be there Christmas day, too? We are having lunch at Tony's and dinner at the California Grill.

:shamrock: Oh my goodness! I can't believe it! :cool1:

So starting from last SATURDAY ~ Crazy!

Only one thing, but it's HUGE! We picked out my wedding ring and purchased it. We pick it up this evening. We desided that DF will wear his Dad's wedding ring as well. It really suits him nicely.

I didn't get anything I wanted to get done on Thursday except that I flew into NY from Chicago and made it unscathed! I also brought a suitecase with me with all of our honeymoon clothes in it!

On Friday we got our Marriage license! That was alot of fun!:thumbsup2 I will have to post a couple of pictures! Then we went for my first dress fitting. OK I thought I was going to be over, um, nope, i guess I am lucky cause the last 2 weeks have dropped some stress weight. :confused3 Really Really not sure how that happened atall atall!

DF finally got to see where we are having our rehersal dinner so that was great! Then we were at the restaurant and in walks my Godmother with two of our dearest friends from Ireland! They had flown out for my shower on Saturday! :banana: :shamrock:

Saturday am mom and I had our hair blown out. Then I went and picked out an outfit for the shower and ran a couple more errands! :bride: The shower was awesome! Now it's time to write the TY notes. Goal is to have them done by this week!

So that is all for now. At somepoint this week I have to combine all my lists to figure out the little things I have left to do! I can't believe we are almost there!

How are you all doing? I'm sending everyone who needs a hug a gig one from me! :grouphug:

Hi! We will be there on Christmas day as well! I forgot about lunch but we are going to have dinner at LeCellier and then go to the Candlelight processional. I would really like to go for a pint at the Rose and Crown before hand though!

"We're getting married on the 13th of December at home in Ohio." (HilsNPaul)

Oh my goodness i was just rereading your post and we are getting married on the same day except we are getting married in NY. Oh how exciting!:goodvibes

Oh my goodness i was just rereading your post and we are getting married on the same day except we are getting married in NY. Oh how exciting!:goodvibes

We're date twins!! :goodvibes Where are you staying? I'm sure you've mentioned it before...but I'll ask anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter