December 12, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

hi all I have updated the list. if I have missed anyone please let me know. I hope to add more. this will be fun

We are threebritts which is composed of my husband Tom and I ( Heather) . This will be our tenth cruise and we would love to do the F.E.. Appreciate you doing those , we organized the Hawaii fe with 150 cabins and it wasn't easy by any means. Look forward to meeting you all.

Oh wooow that was a huge FE to arrange :worship:

So jealous this is your 10th cruise :rotfl2:

Look forward to meeting you &!your family :thumbsup2

Hi! This is my first time participating in the exchange. I just sent an email with our information. My husband and I are celebrating our anniversary while onboard, so we are leaving the kids at home. Question: should I get a FE with just the two of us or get one with all 4 of us and then pin up the bottom for this cruise?

Thanks!

Hi Leslie

If it were me and you don't already have a FE then I would definitely get one for the four of you and pin it up, as if you decided to cruise and participate in FE again then you will kick yourself if you have to buy another ;)

Look forward to meeting you :thumbsup2

hi all I have updated the list. if I have missed anyone please let me know. I hope to add more. this will be fun

Hi Virginia

Would you like me to update and send you the document or are you working with your own :)

Oh wooow that was a huge FE to arrange :worship:

So jealous this is your 10th cruise :rotfl2:

Look forward to meeting you &!your family :thumbsup2

We're definitely dis cruisers... We wanted to get a short one in before Alaska in may so we can get the freebies lol... Our daughter whose 15 may end up joining us on this one but she's trying not to miss any school since she will in may so still not sure but in response to the F.E question too I'd just take the one with four and hang it. I'm going to use ours with our daughter even if she doesn't go.

Hawaii wasn't easy... We had lanyards too which was neat so everyone knew we were from the dis boards, there were teams of people who made them though.
We should do a lounge meet on the first day so everyone can say hi and can pass out finalized Fe list.
Heather

I think a meet would be fun. so what is every one plans before and after cruise? We will be staying at the raddison before cruise for one night.then staying at a bluegreen resort after for 3 day and going to seaworld. none of my group has done any of the things we are doing this trip. i want to make it a great trip for them all.now i have a fe ? do most of you make a gift for everone in the cabin or do you make a gift for the cabin over all

Yes, I just wanted to confirm with regards to gifts per cabin. From reading other threads I can see that there are a few options..

1. One gift per cabin
2. One gift per person in cabin
3. One gift per night per cabin

And many other variations!

I'd be happy to do any of the variations as long as the FE group doesn't get too big. Space is at a premium in my suitcase!

Laura x

I'm also happy with any option :thumbsup2 but would like to no ASAP if possible as would like to make a start now DDs have finished for there summer holidays :banana:

20 weeks tonight and we should be just about due to land at MCO (hopefully :rotfl2:)

I'm also happy with any option :thumbsup2 but would like to no ASAP if possible as would like to make a start now DDs have finished for there summer holidays :banana:

20 weeks tonight and we should be just about due to land at MCO (hopefully :rotfl2:)

I think it is up to each person as to what you want to do . I have started on mine .I am going to do a gift for every person in the cabin but my daughter is doing a over all gift for each cabin and then something for the kids. I am doing them as people sign up. We will not know a final number till 11/11/13

Hello everyone! 145 more days but whose counting???? This will be our very first cruise. It will be myself, my husband, and our three daughters. We will be celebrating our oldest 13th birthday. I had never heard of this FE and I love the idea. I just have a couple questions before I commit. Is it going to be one big group, or if it gets to big are you going to split it up? I also read some other cool idea of everyone being assigned a certain day. Please let me know as I would love to participate!

Hello everyone! 145 more days but whose counting???? This will be our very first cruise. It will be myself, my husband, and our three daughters. We will be celebrating our oldest 13th birthday. I had never heard of this FE and I love the idea. I just have a couple questions before I commit. Is it going to be one big group, or if it gets to big are you going to split it up? I also read some other cool idea of everyone being assigned a certain day. Please let me know as I would love to participate!

We don't yet about splitting it up but I like it being one big group it will be up to everyone. The ones I have done you drop off you gifts when ever you want I have not seen it done on a certain day just let me know if you would like to join in so I can add you and your family to the list. The last fe I was in had 35 cabins

I have added to the FE list if you do not see your info please let me know. I am trying to do it as the names come in also I need a cabin number for tom and heather as soon as you get one please.we are up to 11 cabins

has anyone ever got one of the cabanas? if so please tell me if it is a good thing to do I am hoping to get one we will have a 4 year old and a 3 year old that has never seen the beach

vedlin71 said:
I have added to the FE list if you do not see your info please let me know. I am trying to do it as the names come in also I need a cabin number for tom and heather as soon as you get one please.we are up to 11 cabins

I will let you know as soon as we get one. Im hoping when we pif next week that will get us a cabin number.
I agree with one group...our 3 day in april we only had 12 cabins and that is very manageable if we stay around there.

If by closing date it gets too large, we could always split into groups? I've seen that done before x

has anyone ever got one of the cabanas? if so please tell me if it is a good thing to do I am hoping to get one we will have a 4 year old and a 3 year old that has never seen the beach

We had a cabana last trip and plan on trying for one again this time too. It was nice to have a home base, and a place to get out of the sun if you wanted.

It will be me my son his 4 year old my two daughters and their 1 year old and 3 year old and my son inlaw . anyone else going

Please Read FE INFO
If you want to join in on the FE please send me all the names,sex,age and cabin numbers of everyone in your group that wants to do it send the info to vedlin71@yahoo.com
the deadline will be 11/11/2013 to join in I will send out a list to everyone who joins so please add a email address.
hope you all join in on the fun

FE LIST

fish exchange disney cruise

fish exchange disney cruise
name cabin number age sex
tim, nicole, cassie & amelia 6808 3&10 plus two adults 3girls 1 guy
jenny johnny katelyn 8104 42, 21, 4 2girls 1 guy no nuts please
emilie cory lexi annette 8102 3, 22, 26, 54 3girls 1 guy no nuts please
mark and kim plus 3 children 6618 13, 6, 6 plus 2 adults 1 girl 4 guys
paula phill mollie harriet connie 8092 17 14 2 dand 2 adults 4 girls 1 guy no dairy including chocolate
joyce tom 8094 2 adults 1girl 1 guy
sean nicole 8162 2 adults 1 guy 1 girl
Laura Martin Aileen Paul 7602 4 adults 2 guys 2 girls
lesslie,matthew 5688 2 adults 1 guy 1 girl anniversary
tom,heather no cabin number yet 2 adults 1girl 1 guy
jason,tanya,tajay janay,janiah 6122 2 adults kids ages 13,8,5 1guy 4 girls tajay 13th birthday

I have started to work on my FE gifts and I just watned to make sure that your family is included in the list, and not the list in addition to what you posted up on top? I just wanted to confirm, I am a tad but OCD when it comes to stuff like this and will check and triple check that I have enough for every! Thanks!

I have started to work on my FE gifts and I just watned to make sure that your family is included in the list, and not the list in addition to what you posted up on top? I just wanted to confirm, I am a tad but OCD when it comes to stuff like this and will check and triple check that I have enough for every! Thanks!

Yes we are in cabin 8102 and 8104 thank you for asking everyone that has signed up so far are on the list on the first post

We just booked this cruise! We just got off of a 4-day cruise yesterday. My husband decided to book another one for just him and me for our 15th anniversary. :love: Has anyone ever done a cruise in December? How is the weather and water? We wanted to do a few things at Castaway Cay since we didn't have the kids. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter