December 12, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

We love participating in FEs! Count us in

cabin- 6618 (Double the Fun)
2 Adults (Mark/Kim)
1x 13 yr old boy
2x 6 yr old boys

Assuming we will split by cabin location if group gets large, to keep each group less than 10? Or else I'll need to pack an FE suitcase! Haha

Can u please email me the info so I will have your email address to send out the list my email in vedlin71@yahoo.com

Oh no problem! I've done 4 FEs and I'm so used to just keeping a running list in our meet forum! My bad- will do so tonight.

Will you at least keep a list with all the participants info here on the thread so we can get to know each other and personalizing our fellow "exchangers"?

Oh no problem! I've done 4 FEs and I'm so used to just keeping a running list in our meet forum! My bad- will do so tonight.

Will you at least keep a list with all the participants info here on the thread so we can get to know each other and personalizing our fellow "exchangers"?

No problem this is the first time I have put one together . The ones I have been in she had us email the info . If you all would like we can do it your way just let me know how.you all want to do it

I have started the fe list it will be posted and updated on the first post each week. If you would like to be part of the fe please email me at vedlin71@yahoo.com with your info so I can add you in If you have any questions please ask them

Hi all

Just booked our cruise this evening :yay:

This will be our 4th DCL and we can't wait :banana:

Would love to join in the FE as its always been great fun when we've done it in the past ::yes::

Look forward to meeting you all :thumbsup2

I have updated the list on the first post please email me if you want to join in. or if you have any questions.

If you do not see your info on the first post I did not get your email . if anyone wants to be added please email me or post on here i look at posts every day and will add you. this is the first time I have put one together so please let me know if I am doing it wrong

Hi Virgina

Many thanks for organising it your doing a great job:thumbsup2

I have a document from our last DCL with all the columns etc already on I can email you if you like which should make things a lot easier :cheer2:

Here is our info
Disname: Belle07
Sean and Nicole(2 adults)
Cabin # 8162
celebrating our 6th anniversary

Hi Virgina

Many thanks for organising it your doing a great job:thumbsup2

I have a document from our last DCL with all the columns etc already on I can email you if you like which should make things a lot easier :cheer2:

Please email it to me it my be better then the one I have thanks

Hi,

I've emailed, but can't see my info on the first post.

4 adults, cabin 7602.
Laura - 30yrs old
Martin 22yrs old
Aileen - 57yrs old
Paul - 55yrs old

No allergies etc

Thanks

Hi,

I've emailed, but can't see my info on the first post.

4 adults, cabin 7602.
Laura - 30yrs old
Martin 22yrs old
Aileen - 57yrs old
Paul - 55yrs old

No allergies etc

Thanks

Hi Laura

Ill update the list and forward it to Virginia :thumbsup2

I have updated the FE list on first post we have 8 cabins so far

We are threebritts which is composed of my husband Tom and I ( Heather) . This will be our tenth cruise and we would love to do the F.E.. Appreciate you doing those , we organized the Hawaii fe with 150 cabins and it wasn't easy by any means. Look forward to meeting you all.

Hi! This is my first time participating in the exchange. I just sent an email with our information. My husband and I are celebrating our anniversary while onboard, so we are leaving the kids at home. Question: should I get a FE with just the two of us or get one with all 4 of us and then pin up the bottom for this cruise?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter