Dec 4 2013 - 4 nights of Magic from Miami

Ah. Darn. So close but so far.
Any idea if this will be going on for a bit? Planning an Alaska 7night in June 2014.

It's only available on 4- or 5-night Disney Magic cruises departing from Miami Nov. 1 - Dec. 18, 2013 (excluding Nov. 24 and Dec. 8, 2013).

Hi Everyone - My family is on this cruise (me, dh, ds-9, dd-6). We sailed with friends the last few times and we are looking forward to just winging it and not having to coordinate plans this time. But I still feel compelled to book a Palo dinner. Think there will be any sea day dinners left for us silvers? I was thinking that will probably be pirate nite and I wouldn't mind missing that menu.

This is cruise 4 for us but by some dumb luck we were given the add'l OBC -- they think it is b/c we are sailing on our fifth shortly as well. Can't wait to be back on the Magic and to see the changes.

Hi Everyone - My family is on this cruise (me, dh, ds-9, dd-6). We sailed with friends the last few times and we are looking forward to just winging it and not having to coordinate plans this time. But I still feel compelled to book a Palo dinner. Think there will be any sea day dinners left for us silvers? I was thinking that will probably be pirate nite and I wouldn't mind missing that menu.

This is cruise 4 for us but by some dumb luck we were given the add'l OBC -- they think it is b/c we are sailing on our fifth shortly as well. Can't wait to be back on the Magic and to see the changes.

Welcome aboard! I'm sure there will be plenty of Palo openings for you. :thumbsup2

I just looked and there are a lot of Palo dinner options still left for Sea Day :thumbsup2 Welcome aboard!

Just cancelled Cabana #19 on Serenity Bay.
Decided we may be taking the grandchildren and that won't work for us. :banana:

Thanks for your post! My in-laws wanted a Cabana so I grabbed this for them.

If we end up releasing it, I will post here as well. We'd prefer a Family beach cabana but I guess having one is better than having none :thumbsup2

Great! Welcome aboard! If you can just provide us your room number, so I can add you to the FE page. It seems like we are all close to each other at the cabanas.:thumbsup2

I'm curious to know how many staterooms are signed up so far? Starting to get a few FE ideas but want to know whether we might be looking at 10+ rooms or 20+ rooms.

Thanks!

Hello everyone! We just booked this cruise and are so excited!:cool1:

We would like to join the FE list if possible.

This is our 3rd Disney Cruise. We have sailed twice on the Disney Dream. This will be our first time on the Disney Magic.

In our cabin will be my DH, and two DS's (7 and 6). We also have another cabin with my mom, DS (2) and sister.

Unfortunately we don't have assigned cabin numbers yet, but I'm assuming I will be able to get those soon. Am I still able to sign up for the FE list?

Please let us know. Our boys loved the FE on the last Disney Dream cruises! :)

Suzy

:fish:FISH EXTENDER LIST:fish:

List by Cabin number

8548-Tinky624/Jamie, David, Tyler(3)
GTY-lilpooh108/Mom, Dad, & 2 kids
8582-Minniemoomoo/Donald, Sonya
2132-sbassgva/Susan, Jeanne
8034-grlzmom/Mom, dh, dd23, dd12, dd10 and ds10.

I thought I would start a fish extender list. If anyone would like to join, will update as information comes in, please send room numbers along with names and ages of children. This is for fish extender exchange only. The last day to sign up for fish exchange will be October 4th (60 days before sailing)! Your cabin number and information must be posted here in order to participate.:thumbsup2

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=32651483&postcount=378 Click here to learn all about what and how fish extender exchange works!
This post gets updated on page 1 if your not aware. All cabins wishing to take part in FE must let us know by Oct 4th.

Hello everyone! We just booked this cruise and are so excited!:cool1:

We would like to join the FE list if possible.

This is our 3rd Disney Cruise. We have sailed twice on the Disney Dream. This will be our first time on the Disney Magic.

In our cabin will be my DH, and two DS's (7 and 6). We also have another cabin with my mom, DS (2) and sister.

Unfortunately we don't have assigned cabin numbers yet, but I'm assuming I will be able to get those soon. Am I still able to sign up for the FE list?

Please let us know. Our boys loved the FE on the last Disney Dream cruises! :)

Suzy
Welcome aboard! :thumbsup2 Just added you to the FE list on page (1), post (13). Just let me know when you receive your cabin numbers. For now I just have you down as guaranteed (GTY). We will post a final list here on Oct. 4th and confirm with all parties that have singed up for FE.

Sounds great !Thanks for adding us to the FE list :) As soon as we have our cabin numbers assigned I will let you know.

Where as in rooms? Or lack of people? I'm very happy with less people. More alone/quiet/relaxing time :)

I am perfectly fine with less on board. I was actually preferring to the lack of conversation here. We are down to about 75 days. Super excited...this will be the back half of a B2B for me! Fish extenders done...only down to packing now!!

I am perfectly fine with less on board. I was actually preferring to the lack of conversation here. We are down to about 75 days. Super excited...this will be the back half of a B2B for me! Fish extenders done...only down to packing now!!

My friend and I are going, and he has all the login/reg number and even the room number! He's withholding all info from me cause I tend to get a little crazy planning stuff ... So I guess it's fun to be in the dark lol (that's why I'm on here!!) I would love to do a B2B ... That's definitely on my bucket list. As for the FEs I don't think we're gonna do them (after all I won't know the room number till we check in lol)
And the packing?? Omg I ALWAYS bring too much so this time I'm making lists as to what to bring...I've already edited that list 5 times now and I only started at the 99 day mark **embarrassed**

I am excited though, to finally take advantage of OBB for our next cruise which will be Alaska next June (my parents already got their room thru DVC) -- I'm already freaking out about it and haven't even booked :P

Where is everyone?

We're here and ready!:thumbsup2 This is definitely the quietest cruise thread we have ever been apart of. :confused3

We can't believe how much they are planing on redoing aboard the Magic in such a short amount of time. Really looking forward to all the updates and additions. :hyper:

JUST A HEADS UP......

There is only two weeks left to sign up for FE! October 4th is our cut off mark and leaves only 60 days before we sail! WOO HOO:cool1: If you are thinking about doing FE or have never been apart of it, you should definitely be a part of it. ;)

I'm still in and ready to start personalizing my FE gifts. I can't believe. The first day of Fall is here! December is just around the corner.

I thought about being a first time FE-er but seeing as how I won't know my room till it's ready (friend is keeping it a secret lol) and the fact that I've gotten very lazy lately, I won't be participating. Got another cruise in 2014 though with my family I'm thinking about doing, especially since it's a 7 night Alaskan :)

We are already signed up for the fe list but I'd like to sign up my friend who doesn't DIS.

Maria and son Ivan age 2 and Maria's sister (also named Maria) and they are all three in one room which is gty right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter