Dec.29th 2013 4 nights on the DREAM

tokyodisneydad

DIS Veteran
I will be going on the Disney Dream 4 night cruise that sails on Dec.29 2013. Who is going to stop by and wish me a Happy Birthday that first night? I also hope someone will organize a FE gift exchange. We will be hard to miss...coming all the way from Japan with my wife and 2 other couples.:cool1:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

My Mom and I will be on this cruise as well - this will my 11th cruise when we cruise and my Mom's 2nd

Can't wait to cruise for NYE:thumbsup2

Hmmmm......it seems as if I 2 have a birthday coming up as well during this cruise (Dec 30th):woohoo:

So count me in not only on this cruise but to also help coordinate getting FE lists and such up off the ground.
(I have never been on the Dream) -

Glad to meet all of you.:goodvibes

T.T.F.N.

Happy Fellow Birthdayer:thumbsup2

Also glad someone is going to step in for a FE --I would have no idea how to even get started .

What does FE mean?

Excellent ? -

I have a picture of one of many ways you can assemble a FE; taken from my just completed Western Caribbean DCL cruise:
dclpics200.jpg

Mine is just to the right of the staterom door and just below the "fish clip:"

there are many ways to assemble your FE:

Some people buy theirs from Ebay,
while some make their own.

there is no right nor wrong -

name of the game is to have fun.:yay:

Hope that helps.:goodvibes

T.T.F.N.

:cool1:

I'm excited guys and gals. I was able to reserve the room that I really wanted #5022

So if anyone has ever wanted to see the Cat. 8a Double Porthole room with the divider stop on by. If we are there and the room is decently clean I will let you take a peak.

When someone is ready to organize a meet on board or the FE gift exchange let me know.

I get it...fish extender. I remember hearing about these.

I'm excited, but it's so far away :sad1:. I wish they did a 5-night NYE cruise again like they have done in the past...put 4 nights will be fine.

So I was thinking that we should introduce ourselves to each other. Tell us as much or as little as you want. If you PM me the info or just post here I will do my best to keep this post edited with updates. It may also help whoever organizes the FE exchange.

CRUISING TOGETHER TO BRING IN 2014

TOKYODISNEYDAD- Wally..will be 45 on this cruise, fav. character Goofy, sailing with (DW)Kiyomi, fav. character ToyStory ALIEN. 2nd cruise. stateroom 5022.
(4 more possible in our group--seperate rooms)
KNEWTON64- My name is Kris, solo traveler & loves all things Disney.
My cabin#?? Need to reafirm it but I know it's on deck 2....feel that its #2066 but I may be off by 2 digits.
PITTSBURGHMARC- Marc? and wife and child
TRACYZ- It will be me (Tracy), DH (Steve), and DD (Emmalyn), who will be 11 by then.
Christy (Satarma) age 42 (at time of sailing) Cruise stateroom #5522
Mary (peterpan47) age 66 (at time of sailing)

So I was thinking that we should introduce ourselves to each other. Tell us as much or as little as you want. If you PM me the info or just post here I will do my best to keep this post edited with updates. It may also help whoever organizes the FE exchange.

CRUISING TOGETHER TO BRING IN 2014

(me) Wally..will be 45 on this cruise, fav. character Goofy, sailing with (DW)Kiyomi, fav. character ToyStory ALIEN. 2nd cruise. stateroom 5022.
(4 more possible in our group--seperate rooms)

.....I am now underway with making my San Francisco plans!!:woohoo:

Me? My name is Kris, solo traveler & loves all things Disney.
My cabin#?? Need to reafirm it but I know it's on deck 2....fell that its #2066 but I may be off by 2 digits.;)

(I always flip between 2066 or 2068; whichever is avail since it's soooooooo close to Guest Services and the laundry facilities):goodvibes

ANYWHO -

Give me a few weeks and sure!! That sounds like a great idea to begin to assemble a FE / DISmeets list. If that's ok w/eveyone else, can I volunteer to do this??

T.T.F.N.

Me?

Well, our family is from Pittsburgh - duh - and this will be our second cruise. Our first cruise was with Disney in 2007 when our first born was 1 1/2 years old. My wife and I were definately ready for a vacation at that time, but couldn't decided where to take a young child. Well, I thought, let's take our screaming child on a boat with hundreds of other screaming children...we'll fit right in!!

Well we had a blast. That was the first cruise ever for my wife and I. We're really looking forward to this NYE cruise. Well, at least I am. I'm the Disney freak in our family. Have been since I was 19 years old and took a solo trip to WDW. My wife puts up with my obsession, but would rather talk about other stuff.

I, like most people on these boards, thought my Disney obsession was unique to me. Until I bought an iPhone and discovered podcasts. That led me to the Dis Boards. I was amazed that there were thousands of other's like me who were obsessed with all things Disney, especially the parks. My life hasn't been the same since. I love this community and don't know what I would do now without it.

Holey Mackerel!!! This is my 500th post!!! Almost didn't realize. Can't wait for the cruise! We're going to have a blast! Oh, BTW, would anyone besides me be having an alcoholic beverage on our cruise? I may have one.

Well, our family is from Pittsburgh - duh - and this will be our second cruise. Our first cruise was with Disney in 2007 when our first born was 1 1/2 years old. My wife and I were definately ready for a vacation at that time, but couldn't decided where to take a young child. Well, I thought, let's take our screaming child on a boat with hundreds of other screaming children...we'll fit right in!!

Well we had a blast. That was the first cruise ever for my wife and I. We're really looking forward to this NYE cruise. Well, at least I am. I'm the Disney freak in our family. Have been since I was 19 years old and took a solo trip to WDW. My wife puts up with my obsession, but would rather talk about other stuff.

I, like most people on these boards, thought my Disney obsession was unique to me. Until I bought an iPhone and discovered podcasts. That led me to the Dis Boards. I was amazed that there were thousands of other's like me who were obsessed with all things Disney, especially the parks. My life hasn't been the same since. I love this community and don't know what I would do now without it.

Holey Mackerel!!! This is my 500th post!!! Almost didn't realize. Can't wait for the cruise! We're going to have a blast! Oh, BTW, would anyone besides me be having an alcoholic beverage on our cruise? I may have one.

Looks like then we will have a lot in common as I will be coming off a visit into the Walt Disney family museum (March 2013):yay:....never been to it and looking forward to seeing it and other San Fran places (I had wanted to see the Winchester house but its tooooooooooooo far away = 55 miles OUCH!!)

AND -

popcorn::
I will be celebrating my birthday (DEC 30th) so hmmmmmmm......I just "Might" have to have a margarita or ?? while on board.;)
YUM.jpg

T.T.F.N.

I will be having the Drink of the Day atleast once everyday...(unless I get sunburned--learned that lesson last time as the ship pulled away from Castaway Cay):scared:
Also hoping to get my hands on a bottle of Captain Morgan Rum before we get on the ship:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Hi everyone! We'll be on this cruise. Sounds like NYE on the Dream will be fantastic! It will be me (Tracy), DH (Steve), and DD (Emmalyn), who will be 11 by then. We're definitely looking forward to an FE exchange, and drinks of the day!:cool1:

Hi everyone! We'll be on this cruise. Sounds like NYE on the Dream will be fantastic! It will be me (Tracy), DH (Steve), and DD (Emmalyn), who will be 11 by then. We're definitely looking forward to an FE exchange, and drinks of the day!:cool1:

sounds to me like give me a few days or so and yes -

I will come up with the beginnings of a FE / DISmeets list and such.:goodvibes

Hope all is well w/everyone.

T.T.F.N.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter