Dec 18-28 Can We Show Up For Extra Magic Hours Only?

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Again, I'm wondering if we will be able to show up at one of the parks around the time the extra evening magic hours are starting and be able to get in, since that time of year is so busy?
:confused3

You may get more response to this on the Theme Parks Board.

I think that there is a series of "levels" that the parks go through when they reach capacity numbers. IIRC it starts will closing to Off Site Guests but On Site Guests are still let in and then goes to absolutely no one being allowed in.

But there is no way to really predict what the crowd level will be at the different times of day. If they have reached a capacity where they have to close to everyone, even if it is EMH then you won't be able to get in. I have no idea how likely that is though.

As a Disney's resort guest you may attend extra magic hours at a park without attending any of the regular park hours that business day.

Exception: It is unlikely that the park will still be closed due to capacity by the time EMH starts but if it is, you won't be able to get in until more people leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter