Dear Teen Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Connor,
Me & Mo are SOOO gonna sit next to you tonight in drama!!! Unless someone else gets there first. But y'know. The goal is still the same.
-Kat

Dear World,
who the heck am I going to take to homecoming?! I know that Josh probably won't ask meeeee but I'd love to go with him. That is, if he's going at all. And Mike prob wouldn't want to and OHHHHHHH. <confusion>. I mean, I'd be okay if I didn't get a date, but it'd be better if I had one ;D.
-Kat

Dear Audra,
:( what's up with you?? I mean, I know I said for Twin Day that I'd be your twin and then I switched to telling Monaie that I'd be hers instead, and I know that's kind-of mean, but really, the whole "ignoring" thing isn't really going to work out. I know you're upset about your mom, but please. Stop giving me the cold shoulder over something that shouldn't matter THAT much!! What's up with you & Monaie's like/hate relationship anyway??? :/
-Kat

Dear Nena,
COME TO HOMECOMINGGGG!
-Kat

Dear Keith,
homecoming is sooo not stupid. You just don't like anything! You don't even like FACEBOOK. what's wrong with you! :D
-Kat

Dear Connor,
Me & Mo are SOOO gonna sit next to you tonight in drama!!! Unless someone else gets there first. But y'know. The goal is still the same.
-Kat

Dear World,
who the heck am I going to take to homecoming?! I know that Josh probably won't ask meeeee but I'd love to go with him. That is, if he's going at all. And Mike prob wouldn't want to and OHHHHHHH. <confusion>. I mean, I'd be okay if I didn't get a date, but it'd be better if I had one ;D.
-Kat

Dear Audra,
:( what's up with you?? I mean, I know I said for Twin Day that I'd be your twin and then I switched to telling Monaie that I'd be hers instead, and I know that's kind-of mean, but really, the whole "ignoring" thing isn't really going to work out. I know you're upset about your mom, but please. Stop giving me the cold shoulder over something that shouldn't matter THAT much!! What's up with you & Monaie's like/hate relationship anyway??? :/
-Kat

Dear Nena,
COME TO HOMECOMINGGGG!
-Kat

Dear Keith,
homecoming is sooo not stupid. You just don't like anything! You don't even like FACEBOOK. what's wrong with you! :D
-Kat

Dear Kat,
We're having Twin Day for Spirit Week too...nobody has to pretend to be my twin though, since I have one.
Also, I'm glad we don't have a homecoming dance. I'd be going alone D:

-Emily

Dear new thread.
Who's a cute wittle baby thread? You are! Yes you are, yes you are!
George.

Dear Glee.
You is awesomeness. Wish it would just come to the UK already, so I can see it on TV instead of the internet.
George.

Dear new thread.
Who's a cute wittle baby thread? You are! Yes you are, yes you are!
George.

Dear Glee.
You is awesomeness. Wish it would just come to the UK already, so I can see it on TV instead of the internet.
George.

bahahaha George. :laughing:

Dear Ellie.
Sure it's awesome to watch things on the internet, but my TV is much better quality (which is saying something, because the TV's about 6/7 years old...) Also, the laptop randomly decides to freeze when I watch something, which is annoying.
George.

dear rain,

wooh.

-kayla.

(;
It's been raining since last night and still going. I love rain.

Dear Kayla,
omg me too!! I don't know why. Something about it on the roof at night or even just in general is sorta peaceful. Lol. Idk but I looooove rain.
-Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter