DDP - Yahtsmens steak house?

billwendy

DIS Veteran
hi - DH wants to do this restaurant - how can we get the most yummy things that are included in the plan? i want it to be worth our 2 credits each!!!

thanks!!

I have never eaten there, so this is more of an observation and a bump!

I am doing the 'free dining' in Sept and paying for the DDP in Dec. I will be going to Yachtsman both times (one trip with family and next one with husband). The first time I booked it I looked at the menu and wondered what the best use of the credits would be. When I planned for it the second time, I thought, what would I get that I would enjoy the most. I think I will do that for both times. I will get what I think will be yummy, but not necessarily the best use of 2 TS credits. Happy planning and hopefully someone will answer your question! :thumbsup2

WE dined there for DHs brithday in April, what a mess! DH my big steak lover was so disapointed. Service was great but his steak and mine was so fatty it was not even funny! Maybe 1/4 of it was salvagable. I can honestly say we dined at Narcoossee's which is also 2TS credits and everyone in our party was pleased.

DH did love Le Cellier the best for the meat portion! Happy Planning and have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter