DDP upgrade

CAJUNBLAZE

Mouseketeer
Can you get a nine year old an adult ticket?

I know it will cost more for his park ticket and his meal ticket. But he is a big eater and would not be satisfied with the kid meals. ie 5"9" 160 pounds.:scared1:

I dont think it would be fair to go to dinners and let him eat of off our plates. I would gladly pay the extra for the piece of mind and for him to have his own "plate".

Since we are going at free dining, does this k=make a difference? I would have done it anyway!

Hi,
We did this last Dec. our dd is a teeny tiny 9 year old but a real foodie, so I knew she would not be happy with the kids menus so we upgraded her tickets with no problems or questions and she ate very well. We didn't do a lot of buffets so it worked well for us and with you being on free dining plan it really won't cost that much more for his park tickets. Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter